Impact-computers.co.uk (UK)

Impact-computers.co.uk (UK) has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Impact-computers.co.uk (UK) also ranks 66th among Printer Ink sites. The most common issues with Impact-computers.co.uk (UK) are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Impact-computers.co.uk (UK)?

“My order was place in June, faulty Item returned in...”

iain p.
1/19/13

My order was place in June, faulty Item returned in October. They said they would send a replacement then said it must have been lost in the post. They then said I would get a refund but after 15 emails and a couple of months they said they would send another replacement. I received it today (Mid January) and it's a second hand one and the packaging is a mess. I would stay well clear of this company. You have been warned.

iainp
January 19th, 2013
christ20
July 7th, 2009
WWW.IMPACT-COMPUTERS.CO.UK are useless at best or just plain dishonest at worst. You decide. Ordered on 05/05/09. Heard nothing. Rang up, advised product arrives 06/06/09. Since then nothing, no reply to mails, tel no removed from website, contact via a non-working support system. DO NOT USE WWW.IMPACT-COMPUTERS.CO.UK. TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN.
user112
October 23rd, 2008
icomp ink & media - DONT BUY FROM iCOMP Ink & media

I have recently ordered a set of 3 x R300 compatible ink cartridges from this company at £20.21 with delivery in 1-3 working days.Made the order on the 17/10/2008, yes youve guesed it, I have not recieved my goods but they have my money, it is now the 23/10/2008.I have phoned the telephone number on the invoice,and guess what, nobody answers it.They make quite alot of boasts about what a great buisness they run, well not so good Im afraid.So I just wanted to tell all you folk out there to give iCOMP a wide berth,perhaps I might try and fax them, but Im not counting on them replying to it.Youve been warned.

Mr.F.Butler( unsatisfied customer )

DONT BUY FROM iCOMP

Questions? Get answers from the Impact-computers.co.uk (UK) staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Impact-computers.co.uk (UK)?

Have a question about Impact-computers.co.uk (UK)?