Impact-computers.co.uk (UK)

Impact-computers.co.uk (UK) has a consumer rating of 1.25 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Impact-computers.co.uk (UK) ranks 65th among Printer Ink sites.

How would you rate Impact-computers.co.uk (UK)?

“Not great”

catherine d.
6/24/18

To start the total experience was not good. The orders were delayed and finally arrived in bad shape. Definitely not worth going for them if you are for time and quality.

iainp
January 19th, 2013

My order was place in June, faulty Item returned in October. They said they would send a replacement then said it must have been lost in the post. They then said I would get a refund but after 15 emails and a couple of months they said they would send another replacement. I received it today (Mid January) and it's a second hand one and the packaging is a mess. I would stay well clear of this company. You have been warned.

catherined122
June 24th, 2018

christ20
July 7th, 2009

WWW.IMPACT-COMPUTERS.CO.UK are useless at best or just plain dishonest at worst. You decide. Ordered on 05/05/09. Heard nothing. Rang up, advised product arrives 06/06/09. Since then nothing, no reply to mails, tel no removed from website, contact via a non-working support system. DO NOT USE WWW.IMPACT-COMPUTERS.CO.UK. TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN.

user112
October 23rd, 2008

Icomp ink & media - DONT BUY FROM iCOMP Ink & media

I have recently ordered a set of 3 x R300 compatible ink cartridges from this company at £20.21 with delivery in 1-3 working days. Made the order on the 17/10/2008, yes youve guesed it, I have not recieved my goods but they have my money, it is now the 23/10/2008. I have phoned the telephone number on the invoice, and guess what, nobody answers it. They make quite alot of boasts about what a great buisness they run, well not so good Im afraid.So I just wanted to tell all you folk out there to give iCOMP a wide berth, perhaps I might try and fax them, but Im not counting on them replying to it. Youve been warned.

Mr. F. Butler( unsatisfied customer)

DONT BUY FROM iCOMP

Questions? Get answers from the Impact-computers.co.uk (UK) staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Impact-computers.co.uk (UK)?

Have a question about Impact-computers.co.uk (UK)?