Review of IMEI.info

IMEI.info reviews

info@imei.info

jens269
6/1/19

These pathetic lying websites are rampant. I did a Google search to check an imei # before buying a phone and this website IMEI.info shows up in the search. The description says, they'll check if a IMEI # is Blacklisted for FREE! Well, I wasted my time jumping through their hoops just to find out, IT'S NOT FREE! They have a clock running that says, "Could take minutes or Days. Enter your email for results & like us on..(all social media sites) OR.. PAY FOR the blacklist pro check for immediate results. I obviously didn't enter my email address. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... Nope, I'm not going to be taken by this shady website.

yeehaw
5/2/19

They can't even provide an IMEI blocked report. I sent email asked about status of the report they just could not be bother to respond. The website shown my phone was blocked but then report never received, and then on the blacklist status, my phone is 'clean'. Just don't waste time and money on them!!

Tip for consumers: Useless!!! Don't waste time with them.

safianui
1/5/18

Hahahahaaa, they are just some $#*!en scam site which doesn't refund money that are sent to them and they couldn't unlock your phone. I paid about $50 to them and they were unable to unlock my phone and also won't refund my money. $#*! them.

anub5
5/3/15

I paid for unlock code and no reply ever after 3 days. They promised 1min - 24 hrs. I sent couple of messages but they are just ignoring all mails. So please dont use their paid service.

EDIT: After couple of days got a reply to wait for one more day to get the code but they failed to get the code. Then requested for refund and finally I got the refund.

No! Total failure because I didn't pay for their "FREE" check.

By Jen S.

Questions? Get answers from the IMEI.info staff and other customers.

1 Photo for IMEI.info