IMEI.info

IMEI.info has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. IMEI.info also ranks 217th among IT Services sites. The most common issues with IMEI.info are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate IMEI.info?

“Scammaz”

Cozy C.
4/4/20

they can access your phone by sending the imei, just dont do it. they will block your internet connection

cozyc1
April 4th, 2020
jens269
June 1st, 2019
These pathetic lying websites are rampant. I did a Google search to check an imei # before buying a phone and this website IMEI.info shows up in the search. The description says, they'll check if a IMEI # is Blacklisted for FREE! Well, I wasted my time jumping through their hoops just to find out, IT'S NOT FREE! They have a clock running that says, "Could take minutes or Days. Enter your email for results & like us on..(all social media sites) OR.. PAY FOR the blacklist pro check for immediate results. I obviously didn't enter my email address. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... Nope, I'm not going to be taken by this shady website.
yeehaw
May 2nd, 2019
They can't even provide an IMEI blocked report. I sent email asked about status of the report they just could not be bother to respond. The website shown my phone was blocked but then report never received, and then on the blacklist status, my phone is 'clean'. Just don't waste time and money on them!!

Tip for consumers: Useless!!! Don't waste time with them.

safianui
January 5th, 2018
Hahahahaaa, they are just some $#*!en scam site which doesn't refund money that are sent to them and they couldn't unlock your phone. I paid about $50 to them and they were unable to unlock my phone and also won't refund my money. $#*! them.
anub5
May 3rd, 2015
I paid for unlock code and no reply ever after 3 days. They promised 1min - 24 hrs. I sent couple of messages but they are just ignoring all mails. So please dont use their paid service.

EDIT: After couple of days got a reply to wait for one more day to get the code but they failed to get the code. Then requested for refund and finally I got the refund.

No! Total failure because I didn't pay for their "FREE" check.

By Jen S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the IMEI.info staff and other customers.

Our service contains the biggest TACs database all over the world. We provide you a lot of useful services that helps get useful information about your device. By using the IMEI Number you can get info about your warranty, simlock and blacklist status,...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IMEI.info?

Have a question about IMEI.info?