Ilforno.me

Ilforno.me has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ilforno.me?

“Best italian restaurant in abu dhabi | Ilforno. Mee”

Italianrestaurant a.
7/8/20

Italian food has triumphed at all levels around the world, in temples of gourmet dining as well as in cafes, pizza parlors, wine bars, fancy food shops, supermarkets and corner groceries. Innovation and respect for the original taste and recipe are the only wat to produce authentic. The Company of IL FORNO was born 18 years ago and since that time we are following the same philosophy we brought to Abu Dhabi the highest standard of Italian cuisine.

italianrestauranta
July 8th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Ilforno.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ilforno.me?

Have a question about Ilforno.me?