iLink

iLink has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. iLink ranks 130th among Website Design sites.

How would you rate iLink?

“Get through all your links”

Sebastyen G.
11/12/19

I have been using iLink for about 2 month on my social media bios, on Twitter, on Insatgram, and everywhere I can put a link and this tool is working like best. It has brought me new audience, followers and traffic to my affiliate pages where I gain much profit from. They have paid plans too, but with the free plan I have gained as much as I needed, so far. But should I need, I won't hesitate to promote my plan. Wish they keep up the good work.

sebastyeng
November 12th, 2019

sorenj6
November 11th, 2019

I recently worked with this product and want to express my feeling in a short sentence. I should say thank heavens for this source page which I can put all my social media accounts links as well as my websites to generate more traffic by the help of one alternative link.
Really effective to promote your business pages or accounts

briannaj16
November 11th, 2019

To be Frank iLink was not the first "link in bio" kinds of tools I used for my social media account, but it actually turned out to be the best one. The options iLink provides are much more than competitors. I like the fact that I can personalize and customize every settings, buttons and options on iLink dashboard. Totally recommend it.

Questions? Get answers from the iLink staff and other customers.

ilinkc
Ilink c.
iLink
Add Multiple Links in Bio with More Leads

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iLink?

Have a question about iLink?