This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

igogo

igogo has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 555 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. igogo also ranks 34th among Wholesale Electronics sites.

• El servicio es rapido y estas informado constantemente de tu envio.
  • De Pedido ISP1604200423497437 04/20/2016 04:23:49 AM

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate igogo?

“Good prices, good products!”

Istvan H.
9/22/17

My other order is a CHUWI HiBook Pro 2 en 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC - order number: S*******217849 and a matching keypad - order number: IS*******276930. Both products are fast and work perfectly. I recommend everyone to buy igogo.es store because they can get phones, tablets etc... at very good prices...

“Never trust them”

Gregory C.
4/5/18

The points promised for reviews will never be credited to your account plus they ask customers to write positive reviews against rewards.

el servicio (38) de pedido (45) esta tienda (37) muy recomendable (21) mi experiencia (15) estoy muy contento (17) los productos (37) el tiempo (22) el producto (38) perfecto estado (16) order number (8) perfectas condiciones (12)
gregoryc50
April 5th, 2018
• Updated review
SCAM
February 7th, 2018
• Previous review
They used to be one of the bests but have left their web site die. Now they have incredibly high prices. They don't even respect they own rules anymore for example I've written some reviews and according to their review rules I should have received 1000 points (a 20$ voucher) but they refuse to give me my right.
jackm133
January 12th, 2016
Site is drop shipper; while they have. Es domain they are based out of China. Hence bad spanish translations. They lure you in with low price, but will not ship product to you. Avoid at all costs.
javierg8
November 26th, 2015
I am very disappointed with this website. The item never arrived, I was given excuses constantly changing delivery time limits provided (first give a deadline, then expand, then become lower). Even after confirming that the item was lost they tried to coerce me saying that I would not return the money if did not withdraw the claim PayPal. PayPal ultimately I was right and I returned the money. Shameful behavior Igogo not recommend it at all.
eliyahun
December 19th, 2016
They are presenting prices in Euro but whey do not accept payments in Euro, finally they present you a bill in USD dollars according to their own, FRAUD exchange rate. I tried to buy a smartphone for 118.51 euro. They asked me to pay 135 USD dollars since their exchange rate is 1 euro = 0.88 USD while official Central European bank exchange rate is 1 euro = 0.96 USD
When trying to use some coupon the original price is increased by 50-60% and the coupon is applied to this price so with the coupon it becomes much expensive than without it.
Conclusion: Be aware from these fraud site. Do not let them cheat you and do not wast your time as I wasted.
keno25
December 23rd, 2016
I just experienced the same as the last poster who thought their order was coming from Spain or inside Europe. I live in Italy and only buy from inside Europe. Now I will have to pay 22% IVA tax on this item when it arrives. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH IGOGO.ES if you think they are located in Spain.
miguelc38
February 22nd, 2017
I bought a tablet at Igogo in December for 201 in an offer. Several weeks later they tell me that they do not have it in stock. I look at the page, and they have it, but now the price is 260. I told them that the item is in stoc and send them the link. But they insist that it is not the same (it was a Chuwi Hi12, there is only one model of this tablet). I repeat that they are wrong, and it goes like this for months. Two and a half months later, without asking for my authorization, they canceled the order. The next day they told me that they do have the tablet again in stock, they sent me the same link that I had sent them before, and they tell me to buy it for 260, and they offer me a discount of 3 euros. A scam. Please read the messages they sent me in the attached pic.
cs134
February 23rd, 2016
I buy a mobile on IGOGO.ES, a Spanish site, to avoid any duty costs on 20/Dec/2015.
During the purchase every information about the origin was omitted and honestly everything was treated like it was a Spanish company and I believed that the mobile come from Europe, that was what they make me believe.
Lately I found it come from Malaysia and after I receive a call from DHL informing about duty costs associated with a value of 190 to something that costed 327 with transport and insurance included.
So based on this I informed Igogo that I would not receive the mobile once it was not the deal I made, I was fooled.
On 7/Jan/2016 I send back the mobile and on 15/Jan/2016 Igogo informed that when they receive the mobile they would propose a reimbursement.
Igogo received the mobile back on 21/Jan/2016 and now they are not respecting the proposal they made and are giving excuses and delaying the closure of my complaint.
Igogo is not being honest and since the beginning that they passed by something they are not, hiding the provenance of the mobile phone.
Don't do deals with these guys.
(Order Nº IS*******580895)
panosk1
November 13th, 2015
Should I go learn Spanish first so to order from this site? Because it doesn't have any language option. And it supposed to be international store. Take only 1 star from me just for this.
marcelinoa5
November 15th, 2016
I am sorry, i was wrong about igogo, they sent me grade c smartwatch, not working and no solution, i deleted all my business accounts, igogo, paypal, i donºt work for free. I lost my money and igogo a good costumer.
viliusp
June 23rd, 2016
посылки нет я думаю што миня обманули
klaush2
August 16th, 2014
I ordered 2 tablets with insurance for128€. The shipment is lost. Mails to Igogo.es will not be answered. Over PayPal I have got the Tracking number from Globalegrow (Igogo.es is only a Letterbox) and find that the Parcel is in Germany. Thats it for Globalegrow. If the schipment reached your country they think they have delivered to you.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY AT IGOGO.ES / GLOBALEGROW !!!

anac21
December 10th, 2014
The Spanish language on the website is ridiculous! It seems as if it has been translated with Google and no idea whatsoever of the Spanish language! Cheap as the prices... or not? I am still waiting for a reply from them after a week, it is supposed to be delivered in two weeks max... will write more when/if it arrives!

Tip for consumers: SO FAR RUBBISH!!!

ninim1
February 13th, 2015
Alex e Miguel are from IGOGO.ES. Avoid at all costs!
carlosm30
December 18th, 2014
AVOID AT ALL COSTS

I've bought a Tablet through their site - www.igogo.es, and recieved it almost 2 months later.
The package came from China, so, to enter European boarders, I've paid more in taxes and paperwork than the money they asked for the tablet.
After 2 days the screen become impossible to see, when i asked to make an exchange the because of "defective goods" they told me to go to a specialised store and get a report of the malfunction...
Since they don't have a physical store, any other store, to make a repair or a report, you have to pay for they work.
In sum... even though they state on their site "100% satisfaction or money back", is a lie. Not only they don't give you the money, as they stop answering your emails or any try to resolve the situation.
Is cheaper to buy on a "real site", because a 58 euros tablet, with transport (2month) and taxes / paperwork, ascended to more than 140 euros... that money is now lost!
Customer care is awfull, no refund, no exchange... and as we are talking about chinese goods, you are lucky they work for 1 month...
Do not buy in igogo... not cheaper, not good.
CM.
marcof13
June 2nd, 2014
AVOID AT ALL COSTS. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

They scam the byers. They sell ultra cheap stuff, with very high delivery expenses.
If you chose DHL, UPS or FEDEX delivery, expect 100% chance of customs retention and extra fees.

Spanish language site but NOT Spanish. CHINESE all the way. Products come from China. Expect many troubles with this site.

I bought a Tablet: 65.89 + Delivery expenses: 23.90 (DHL) + Insurance: 2.04 + Customs expenses: 34,06
Total: 125,89 (i didn't even added the car expenses "gas, highway, etc...")

Grey outer plastic was flawless no damage at all, brown outer box no damage at all, it had bubble wrap wrapped around the tablet box, Tablet white box with no damage at all.
And for some reason the Tablet touch screen glass was completely shattered. Since there was no outer damage at all, I assume it was damaged outside the box. Expect broken items out of manufacturing line. No quality control at all.

Worst On-line store in the world. I know that my expenses won't end here. I'm pretty sure they will not give my money back, with or without PayPal help, and I still need to send it back to China. Another 3 months until problem solved, and a lot more money spent.

Lost a lot of money.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

They never send my phone. They stole my money. After 2 months they don't answer to my tickets. They are a scam

See more answers (6)

Ich antworte mal in Deutsch, die Ware kommt wie ich weiss aus Hongkong mit NL Post, deklariert wird meist 22 USD, ab 20 € muss verzollt werden, 19% Einfuhrumsatzsteuer, über 150€ kommt noch eine Zollgebühr hinzu. Wenn die Rechnung auf dem Paket klebt wird es dir zugestellt, wenn nicht musst du es beim Zollamt abholen mit deiner Rechnung und wie du bezahlt hast. Mehr fragen an maiulboxlh-lanny@yahoo.de

By lanny h.