Ideal Shopping Direct

Ideal Shopping Direct has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ideal Shopping Direct ranks 785th among Marketing sites.

How would you rate Ideal Shopping Direct?

“I ordered a Karcher window vac through this web site”

Robert B.
10/2/13

I ordered a Karcher window vac through this web site. I was notified that my order had been dispatched from the warehouse and given my expected delivery date. Two weeks later the item still hadn't turned up. I contacted them on several occasions and finally was told that they had spoken to the supplier but could not trace the item as they had no courier information. Although they say they will now give me my money back, I wanted the item, not a refund, however the item is now not in stock. I recommend you don't rely on this company to deliver their promises, use a better company.

robertb106
October 2nd, 2013

adrianc
July 31st, 2009

Ok till you have a complaint then you are referred to an 0870 number even though they have e-mails for contact
Rubbish customer care

Questions? Get answers from the Ideal Shopping Direct staff and other customers.

Ideal Shopping Direct Plc is a leading digital retailer, selling products to consumers via its television shopping channels and the

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ideal Shopping Direct?

Have a question about Ideal Shopping Direct?