Review of IdealShape

customerservice@idealshape.com

heatherk105
Heather K.
8/9/17

the products are well displayed & described, but the navigation of the site itself is a little awkward

aprila39
April A.
7/31/17

Helpful in explaining which product I may need. I had no issues with the website or the products just the shipping. My package showed up banged up and ripped and the ideal bars boxes were crushed also. I also couldn't follow on the tracking feature. Not a fan of the shipping company.

petraj8
petra j.
7/30/17

I bought over $70 worth of stuff and it said free shipping, yet I still had to pay for shipping!!!! If the website says free shipping then it should be free!!

meghank13
Meghan K.
7/30/17

I love the taste, there is no weird taste and the different smoothie recipes are delicious! It doesn't seem chalky like others I have tried.

monicat60
Monica T.
7/30/17

It's a great product and although a bit spendy, is worth it when you can get them on sale or a BOGO

debbief89
Debbie F.
7/29/17

This is the first time I had to use the online chat and it was wonderful. I chatted with Kenzie and she took care of my issue immediately.

debras234
Debra S.
7/29/17

Web site is user friendly. I like that they present all reviews on their products...even if it is negative.

christinah146
Christina H.
7/29/17

I was very satisfied with the Ideal Shape products. They were delivered in a timely manner and the Ideal Shake tastes great! I plan to order more Ideal Shake and possibly other Ideal Shape products.

sandiw8
Sandi W.
7/28/17

The shipment was received within the dates indicated on the shipping confirmation email I received after placing the order.

amandac275
Amanda C.
7/28/17

Prices were great. It was easy. I haven't been bombarded with e-mails for every product. I know what I need to do and ideal shape has allowed me to do that with ease.

georgep227
George P.
7/27/17

I didn't have a scoop in my chocolate tub, but luckily I have one in the vanilla. This stuff tastes so much better than other proteins I have had and is much cheaper than shakeology. I would say it fills me up most of the time, but I wouldn't say I'm full for three hours. Obviously it depends on the person. I eat a lot, so it does the job for me.

sarahm525
Sarah m.
7/27/17

Excellent! I love the products and am thrilled with my results so far! I'll definitely be ordering again!

tiffanyw91
Tiffany W.
7/27/17

The Chocolate Cream Pie shake is much sweeter than I expected. I haven't tried all of the bars yet, but the Chocolate Peanut Butter one leaves a chalky taste in my mouth.

The other products are amazing though! I really like the Boost drink mixes and the Fat Burn + Energy pills give me a lot of added energy and I have to make myself eat a small snack during the day because I'm not hungry at all! So far, I'm really pleased with the drinks and pills.

mistyj18
Misty J.
7/27/17

I am loving the product! Especially the fact that it is designed especially for women. I'm 43 and with the shakes and Ideal Boost as part of my daily routine....3 people have asked this week if I am losing weight. My clothes are beginning to fit better...and I am working out.

I feel great!!!

P.S. Black cherry is my fave!

Misty J

laurad242
Laura D.
7/27/17

Love love the shakes and boost. Shipping has always been as promised and customer service has been great.

margarets217
Margaret S.
7/27/17

Need to first try product to decide if I want to order again.
Have not yet begun the plan. Anxious to do so, but need to get additional items before I begin.

bonniez5
Bonnie Z.
7/27/17

The shakes I've tried so far are amazing. It's so easy to order. I just ordered 4 samples, plan book, and a shaker bottle in less than 1 minute. So easy to do that there is no reason to put off ordering. You'll be so glad you did when your flavor arrives and you make that first shake. WOW...your hooked! Can't wait to try all the flavors! Not only good,and you will notice, all of a sudden, your clothes are fitting looser! What more could you ask for!!

dorothyl59
Dorothy L.
7/27/17

My previous order arrived all bust up and shake mix throughout. The boxes you use are not very sturdy is my only problem.

Thanks Dorothy A Luke

mamies1
Mamie S.
7/27/17

last month I ordered my bar boxes where all damaged a little disappointed !!!!!!! this month my box of Ideal Boost was delivered but they where scattered all over in the delivery box. Very disappointed when you so much for shipping and handling I would thinK you would get better service!!!!!!!!

nicoles295
Nicole S.
7/26/17

I just started this program 2 days ago. I got the cookies and cream meal replacement shake, the chocolate mint shake, idea trim, ideal renew, ideal burn, 2 containers of the greens, both flavors of the appetite suppressant packs you mix with water, the blueberry, peanut butter and strawberry bars. The chocolate mint shake is amazing but I don't care for the cookies and cream but they do the job as a meal replacement. I love both of the flavors of the packets which help to suppress your appetite, the greens powder tastes bad, but it's worth it because of the benefits. I use it one of my 2 shakes a day. Since I've only been using it for 2 days I can't tell you my progress yet but they defiantly help keep the calories down and really help me with controlling my appetite, sweet tooth and late night snacking. The only thing I have a little issue with is it's a bit expensive but if it works like it promises, it'll be well worth it

deniseg139
Denise G.
7/26/17

Received everything quickly and even got a nice sample I was not expecting. I haven't tried the products yet since I just received it but I am excited to try. I did have one of the protein bars along with water and I did feel satisfied.

beverlyf43
Beverly F.
7/26/17

I bought strawberry and vanilla superfood blend. They both taste amazing and have helped curb my tendency to snack and overeat.

rhondak37
rhonda K.
7/26/17

Continue to be happy with product, last time I ordered missed out on using the save 15% code, contacted customer service was dissapointed that they wouldn't help me out, when I tried to review order 1st page was blank, didn't scroll down far enough to find the area where code went in,

markk197
MARK K.
7/26/17

Ordered a large amount of products and earned free shipping as a discoint as i was checking out. After clicking on the next page and having to select a shopping option that has a fee attached to it I was very confused. The bars were ok, I like that they were low calorie which was the appeal but left something to be desired texture wise

juliec289
Julie C.
7/26/17

My first time using the brand/product, so can't say if I will reorder at this time. Great website, clear info, user friendly.
The customer service was disappointing. First, I was not aware my order would take so long to arrive because it was being shipped to Canada. This was not communicated in any way during the check out process. Then, the tracking number I received was coming up as invalid on the shippers website. I did an online chat w/Idealshape, and the rep seemed uninterested. Finally, the shipment was mis-labelled, combining my apt number and street number into one number, resulting in further delays. So, overall, I'll try the products and see how it goes, but the rest of the experience has been frustrating.

Questions? Get answers from the IdealShape staff and other customers.

IdealShape?