Review of ICICI Lombard

Tel: 022 6196132

naveens11
9/11/16

i purchase icici health policy few month ago rs 6000. the problem is
i receive a call regarding policy and i told to purchase the icici customer caller than icici deduct rs 6000 into my account not need to go bank to pay for policy . and when i need to cancel the policy they required many terms and condition they refund only 50 % of policy and told me send us an cancel check and go to your bank there you opened icici bank account put stamp of bank than we will refund you and give refund after 12 days after too much requirement so i want to ask when i bought the policy by Phone call they deduct into account with in one hour and not need to go bank . now i ask for refund than create many requirement. So every body Don't USE ICICI Policies . they thinking Customer is Fool .

I will Close my ICICI Account Next month

Too Bad Service

jackp8
6/18/12

ICICI Lombard is an best insurance company

piyushs
8/14/11

The website is not reliable. This is ICICI's insurance website, from where I purchased my parents' travel insurance when they wanted to come visit me in the US. They said we can renew the policy online at any time until the last date, but when I went on to renew it, the website didn't work for two full days (errors out when I try to extend the policy), with no message whatsoever of a site maintenance or error going on, all the customer representatives were clueless and told me just one thing for two full days "try after half an hour"/"try after two hours" etc. It still doesn't work, and they still don't have any idea. This is a website of one of the big banks of India, and this is their service. Take your travel/medical insurance from some other company.

Questions? Get answers from the ICICI Lombard staff and other customers.

ICICI Lombard?