Review of Ice Sleeve

sales@icesleeve.com

1 star

doraf13
5/1/19

responsive, fast, polite, and helpful customer service focused on making things right! i discovered their products through a roommate and am glad i found them!

waynej65
2/14/19

I recently sprained my ankle walking the golf course and have alot of swelling. I have ice packs and a heating pad at home but the beauty of ice sleeve is I can strap it to my ankle and go about my business. I even take it to work, wear it for a while, then throw the gel pack in the freezer for later use. In the package there are two gel packs so I can use one, put it in the freezer and take out the other. They also include plastic bags that seal if you want to throw in some ice and put it inside the ice sleeve. Better yet, the gel packs can be microwaved if you want to alternate hot & cold. Like I said...great product

tomn125
12/3/18

I have been using Ice Sleeve shoulder packs for the last few years. I am 44years old and have been an avid gym goer for the last nine years. I actually first found Ice Sleeve on Amazon when looking for a solution for recurring bursitis in both shoulders. I had a few doctors recommending cortisone shots, and I was consuming quite a bit of ibuprofen, and needed/wanted a natural alternative. I began using Ice Sleeve on both shoulders 3 times a day (drive to work, lunch break and drive home). I was surprised at how quickly the bursitis cleared up and stayed away. I still use Ice Sleeve almost daily as I have become a believer in cold therapy since finding Ice Sleeve.

robertos65
9/29/18

I had left shoulder surgery two weeks ago. The doctor had me buy a $290 ice machine. The machine is great, but I have to be sitting down the entire time I am hook up to it. It can get Borring!!! With the IceSleeve, I'm still getting my cold therapy but I can move around the house. Also, it cost WAY LESS than the Ice Machine! The IceSleeve is a wonderful product. I will tell the doctor about it.

andrewd201
8/3/18

I've been a jock my whole life, but when you reach a certain age and have rotator cuff surgery and a partial knee replacement, you need help! IceSleeve was the solution to recovery and I'm now able to play tennis. Love the product and use it weekly if not daily!

scottp257
8/1/18

My husband found this product online as I have been having a shoulder issue and your standard ice packs, or wraps do NOT stay put. Ice sleeve for the shoulder is brilliant. It stays in place targeting the area that needs attention and I love that it also compresses, I can feel a difference. Great product! I highly recommend this product.

stacyd80
7/10/18

I have several IceSleeves and love them all! As an athlete, I'm always full of aches and pains. But I'm super busy, so I don't have a lot of time to lie around. I love that I can put the IceSleeves on and go about my day. While I usually use them cold, I also like to heat them up, particularly for my back. So glad I found these!

sharonb402
6/30/18

I love the ice sleeve products. They are always being well used at my house. With three active kids involved in track, xcountry, Baseball, and gymnastics, someone always has a sore muscle, an ankle injury or a thrown out shoulder. We use them all. We keep all the ice packs in the freezer and theyre always ready. Love that we can strap them on and still get other things done while icing...Being and avid runner and very active, Im having to fight the kids for them on occasion. Many thanks for a quality product and a real life saver!!

michellec458
6/26/18

If u are considering surgery, shoulder, heres u r item, the icesleeve, and the owner of the company is very very accommodating and will do what he can if the product doesnt fit correctly. Theres an ice machine out there, this is how I stumbled on the ice sleeve, no machine needed, get the ice sleeve its great and fits very comfortably. U can use it on any part of u r body! I took NO narcotics. The ice sleeve and I were best friends! GREAT PRODUCT!

jenniferb626
6/17/18

I stumbled upon the ice sleeve and Walt in Ventura, Ca at an expo. I picked up the extra large for my boyfriends knee but now we both use it. Immediately from the freezer, my boyfriend (64) ices his knee. There after, as it begins to thaw I use it for my hamstring, knees and even shoulder. We are tough on our bodies and I typically shy away from the typical bag of ice, but this ice sleeve is easy to use, easy to freeze, easy to store and very comfortable! I love this product!!!

archies27
4/4/18

I love icesleeves. They work great! I use them for knee and shoulder recovery and they work much better than any other product I've used in the past.

joshuat56
4/4/18

I had ACL and MCL surgery on my right knee and have been rehabbing it for a about a year now. I just recently started excercising my lower body and immediately after my workout my right knee would swell up and have pain. I was introduced by a good friend named Archie to the ice sleeve. Let me say this sleeve is AMAZING!! Immediately after working out I put on the sleeve with the ice pack and there is no pain and absolutely no swelling. It is not like other knee sleeves where it makes you stiff, I have complete mobility and comfortability. I also warm up my knee before my workout with the heat therapy. The ice sleeve does it all! I will definitely be recommending this to my family friends.

devins34
5/5/17

I recently try'd IceSleeves Shin/Calf wrap. I used it after a 10 mile hike on a trail aptly called Steep Ravine in the Point Reyes area of CA. You can use it as either hot or cold; I chose to have two of the gel packs frozen and waiting for me a cooler after the hike. After removing my pack, I added the ice packs and wrapped them around my calf. I proceeded to continue unpacking, all the while leaving the wrap on my legs. Normally after a hike of this length within a very short time my calf's would be burning and cramping. After removing them after about a half hr, I was able to walk with little or no cramping and very little soreness. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who does long distance walking, hiking, and or backpacking. Also the company provided me with a UPS tracking # shortly after placing the order and the product arrived well packed.

Questions? Get answers from the Ice Sleeve staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Ice Sleeve