Iblue.eu

Iblue.eu has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Iblue.eu?

“A ripoff and a scam! BEWARE”

Marjorie C.
6/6/21

I purchased 2 units and paid $180. Has always been extremely slow in working but recently stopped working completely. I contacted "support" and was informed that I now have to pay a $60 annual "license" to keep it working! What a scam and ripoff! Nothing was disclosed about an additional "license fee" when I originally bought these, and this new scam was started a couple of years after full purchase. What a lousy company and worthless product. Lesson learned: BUY USA PRODUCTS!

marjoriec118
June 6th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
The company will sell you overpriced units and then later that will disconnect service if you don’t pay an annual subscription service (which was not in plane and was not disclosed at time of purchase). Ripoff scam company!!

Products used:
iBlue “smart door” remote openers

Questions? Get answers from the Iblue.eu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Iblue.eu?

Have a question about Iblue.eu?