This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Hurricanes-tickets.org

Hurricanes-tickets.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hurricanes-tickets.org also ranks 80th among Sports Tickets sites.

How would you rate Hurricanes-tickets.org?

“Good overall. I had some issues accessing my account on way to event and had to call customer servic”

douglas d.
6/25/18

Good overall. I had some issues accessing my account on way to event and had to call customer service to have tickets emailed. Unsure why because password and user name were correct. Tried multiple times, even tried resetting password and that didnt work. Once I was at my desktop used same user name and password and it worked fine.

douglasd85
June 25th, 2018
gilmoreg1
June 30th, 2018
The ticket prices were fair, and the process of purchasing them couldn't have been easier. It was so convenient I'm actually filling out this survey haha

Questions? Get answers from the Hurricanes-tickets.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hurricanes-tickets.org?

Have a question about Hurricanes-tickets.org?