Review of HowAboutWe

HowAboutWe reviews

gregoryh3
2/24/17

After Match.com acquired HowaboutWe.com, I got a mysterious message telling me that all HowaboutWe accounts were being transferred to Date.com ..... I was no longer able to log in. It turns out they were just trying disguise the fact that they are using a black list to ban people from their dating website. I hate these EVIL people. Match.com took 50 dollars from me in 2005, and yet I was never able to use the website. Now I am banned from HowaboutWe.com. There is no customer service and no way to find out why I'm banned.

annej9
8/1/15

Match. Com has just recently acquired HowAboutWe.
I do hope customer service improves and more people will join, giving a larger number of people with whom to choose.
I have heard negatives about this site that they keep billing you , even when you have canceled your membership.

deirdreh2
3/14/15

Since Howaboutwe was connected to AARP, I thought is would have been thoroughly checked out, so I joined. Not only are there mostly only fraudulent users (criminals from Nigeria/Russia posing as "god fearin Christians" who are highly educated (though don't know how to spell basic words), but the company is charging for a service they don't provide, which in my opinion, is a scam. All you get are fake profiles. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, as well as AARP. Stay away!

heatherb32
2/6/14

howaboutwe has a wonderful idea of letting people share great dates. I read some of the dates that guys wanted to create for a girl and they sounded delightful. The problem was that nobody lived near me. There are not enough people on this website for it to really work as well as match.com. I do like the idea and will check back later on to see if they have more men in my zipcode.

cynthiaa5
1/28/13

THESE PEOPLE WILL NOT DELETE MY ACCOUNT/PROFILE

Head's up: They do not have a Support section on their site, and the ONLY contact us they provide is for SUGGESTIONS and it is only an email address. They have no mechanisms in place to address unhappy customers.

I was not interested in upgrading my account and I was tired of receiving their endless emails so I requested, via email, that they delete my profile.

They have not responded to ANY of my requests (5 in the last week), I am still receiving their emails and my account has not been deleted.

Thank god they don't have my credit card information !!!!

Questions? Get answers from the HowAboutWe staff and other customers.

HowAboutWe?