House Of Filters reviews

Tel: 877-355-7054
support@houseoffilters.com

maryp404
6/15/18

I bought a new frig in March (2018). The water tasted bad. I thought I might as well change the filter (ie people change the oil in new cars). I read the manual to find how to do it and discovered the frig (LG lmxs30796s - btw, I love it so much) did not have one in it! (That's what I get.. purchased from best buy - but I got it for 1/2 off due to a bearly noticeable dent on the side.) So I found HOF. The water is much much better. We can drink it . Thank you!

sandral267
6/13/18

Ive been ordering from here since 2014. Never disappointed. They always get the order correct the first time. Dont waste your time searching on the internet.

paulad100
6/13/18

I went to the store where I purchased the frig. They sold me the wrong water filter. So I did like I normally do. I went web surfing for the correct product and found House of Filters. This is my first purchase but wont be my last. I got the correct water and air filters, 3 of each, for almost the same price as 2 water filters from the local store.

alfredoo5
6/11/18

This product is excellent and the same for my refrigerator.I go to tell to my friends were buy this item and the good service.

robs225
6/11/18

Easy to order and fast delivery says it all. Have ordered from them numerous times and have had no problems.

michelr34
6/7/18

Excellent product. Fast delivery. Cheap price. I've got 3 filters for the price of one here in Quebec. The filter fit as good as the original one. The water taste better than the one with charcoal carbon.

kathys340
6/5/18

I have left a phone message abe sent email asking for return authorization and have not had a response.

juliel217
6/5/18

Excellent product, service & delivery. Thank you! We'll definitely be ordering through this company in the future.

paula301

Not fitting ďdddddddddddd
Dddddddddddddfffffffffffffffffffffddddd
Ggggggggggreddegfffcffddddddffdd
Dfgffffffffffffffffggggggfddd
Dfffffffffffffffffffffffff

sheilas147
6/4/18

product exactly as ordered as well as being right when even LG customer service told me I did not have a filter in my new fridge

mi22
6/2/18

WE purchase from them about 8 months ago and did not have any issues with the product or installation - The ones we received are different but so far so good.

brucem211
6/1/18

I am pleased with the merchandise I ordered. It arrived promptly and the order was filled correctly.

randyb183
5/31/18

Shipping was fast with no related problems and cost was a good deal too. Product was as intended just like in past orders.

andyk93
5/29/18

This is our third time ordering from House of Filters. We have always had very easy ordering experiences, quick delivery and no problems with the filters. We appreciate the reminder emails to re order as well.

davidy103
5/27/18

Thank you for your quick service. Your website was easy to use and product delivery was equally quick.

jerseyg4
5/23/18

DO NOT BUY off market water filters for your refrigerator - at least not one for a Frigidaire. House of Filters claimed their cheaper filters provide the same filtering for half the price. And they will fit just fine. Well - NOT. You may get the filter in, but you may not get it out. And then you will need to call for a repair guy to wrestle with it, hoping not to break some plastic part. There is a major manufacturing difference in the filters from the name brand ones and this little difference can get hung up once in place in the unit. And our warranty policy will not cover having the repair guy come out to your house. And if the cheaper brand damaged your fridge, Frigidaire will not cover the damage. So, did you really save money? Nope. And House of Filters will NOT stand by their product, take back product you purchased, refund any money you spent to repair your fridge. So, if a deal sounds too good to be true...it's a scam. Pay the extra money for the real thing.

Response from Alex C., House Of Filters Representative
We are sorry you feel that way. This is a very common problem with this refrigerator. We have even sent you a video showing the original water filter from Frigidaire getting stuck as well. Sometimes you just can't find the person to point the finger to. Sorry
toml258
5/21/18

Filters fit fine and arrived very fast. I have had no problem with leaks or not fitting correctly. It is great doing business with a good company that you can rely on. Thanks for the great service!

brucem182
5/15/18

We have bad tasting water here in Hemet California. That means without a good filter on the ice maker, the ice will ALSO taste bad. I can buy the OEM filter for $50 or a generic filter from Houseoffilter for $18. The question is, will the $18 filter WORK? The answer is YES, as good as the OEM filter, maybe better. Save a LOT of money and buy from House of filters!!!!

robertm969
5/15/18

Fridge filters are greats lot cheaper than buying them in the store will reorder from you. Delivery was very fast

thomasb417
5/14/18

I have been very satisfied with these filters. Would not shop anywhere else. Always quality filters, reasonably price.

lindar389
5/13/18

Great timing n pricing, should of used this site long time ago with my refrigerator filters. Had great pricing for the more I bought and free shipping which brought my pricing even lower

bradleyb74
5/9/18

I replaced an original filter with an aftermarket brand. I read the instructions, installed the filter and it worked for 7 hours! Now I have an empty bowl in my fridge to catch the water that seeps out of the sealed handle end of the filter. Thankfully it was half the price of the original!

sarahs500
5/4/18

We purchased 4 filters for our work refrigerator because they were such a great price. We have thoroughly ran water through the filter and after a week, there is still a chlorine-type taste/smell to our water. Several of my coworkers refuse to drink our water because its that strong. I guess you get what you pay for.

harryp85
4/29/18

All one would expect from a company. As soon as I put it in, there was a remarkable increase in the amount of water that came out. It was also priced well.

dianes304
4/29/18

First purchase with Houseoffilters and was very satisfied with the experience. Would recommend it to anyone.

Questions? Get answers from the House Of Filters staff and other customers.

House Of Filters?