Review of HouseOfBrides

info@houseofbrides.com
2018 Customer choice award

lisac173
9/1/15

HouseofBrides.com carries the most adorable Flower Girl dresses ever! I seriously had trouble narrowing it down and bought an extra one for my Daughter for another occasion.

margaretz9
7/16/15

Not only do you have amazing bridal dresses, the headbands are gorgeous! I appreciate that you have the competitor price watch as well; it saves me a ton of time.

dorothyu8
6/23/15

The David Tutera vintage wedding gowns are UH-MAZING and super affordable! I have my eye of one that is only $1500..at this rate I'm going to be able to upgrade my honey moon!

elizabethj52
5/10/15

totally love the Allure Couture gowns from House of Brides! They had so many beautiful options..it made it easy to say YES to the dress! Shipping was fast too.

susanx15
5/5/15

I wanted a sweet 16 party and with it the perfect dress. I found this site and was shocked that they had the dresses I wanted. I was able to find the perfect sweet 16 dress!

saraha60
4/19/15

I recently went online and came across house of brides. I was in need of a dress for my wedding in 6 months and they had so many options to chose from! I was able to find the dress I wanted and not have to worry about my husband peeking.

margaretb69
4/16/15

I found the perceft Bella dresses for my Bridesmaids from this site and they were thrilled taht they were under $100! Where else can you find cute bm dress for such low prices?? No where!

susanb90
3/15/15

I needed a tiara for my wedding dress in order to complete the fantasy look. I was able to find the perfect one on this site after searching others for hours. It matched my dress perfectly and I felt like I was living a fairytale!

sarahh121
12/13/14

My daughter had her 15th birthday coming up and I was able to find her a dress on this site. They had a wide range of colors and styles to chose from. We were able to find her perfect match for her big day.

jenniferk59
11/5/14

I heard about this site from my sister, she got her dress from this site a while back for a wedding she was attending. She loved it so much that she reccomended we get our mother's dress from here. The speed in which we got our shipment was great! She was able to get it before the wedding and is also in love with it.

heatherc32
10/30/14

I'm not one to write many reviews - but I feel I must warn folks - first of all it took nearly 3 weeks to arrive from date ordered. When it arrived, the belt was broken- the quality.,. What quality? / really! The fabric was so so thin it was almost see through- and cheap. The size- wow! I ordered medium- and I tell you, it would fit the average 2, not 6-8.
The price - nearly 40- was way off what it cost to make it! This dress was not only made in China, it literally was shipped from China with Chinese letters/characters and shop address on label. I'm hoping they take it back- I don't need to spend another $40 to send it back... Please do your self a favor and skip this one-I'm so disappointed about the company houseofbrides.com and turn to another website of vandres ses.com which turns to be a right choice.

barbarad30
9/22/14

I was looking for my wedding dress on here when I thought I'd see what else they had. I was also able to find a complimenting lingerie set to go with the dress and make that big nighteven better. The best part is, I only had to go to one place to get them both!

karend53
9/3/14

Our little one was the flower girl in my friend's wedding. I came across this site and loved the diffferent styles that they offered. We were able to find the perfect one for my daughter and it fit pretty well despite not being able to try it on before bying.

jenniferf36
8/23/14

My friend wanted to have a vintage styled wedding but wasn't sure where to begin for the dresses. One of my other friend recommended this site and I was able to find the dresses she wanted much quicker. Now the wedding is in a week and we have the perfect dresses for her wedding.

susant47
8/4/14

I was planning a wedding ceremony and needed some decorations fast. I came across this site as one of my previous brides got her dress from here and found what I needed. I able to order it and get the shipment in time for the practice ceremony the night before!

jenniferg67
7/7/14

My prom look was almost complete, all I needed were shoes. My friend said that this site had some nice shoes that would match with my dress. I decided to check it out and she was right, the shoes I got were a perfect fit!

helens60
6/21/14

I needed help looking for a wedding dress when I saw that this site also carried prom dresses. We were able to get both her wedding dress and my prom dress at the same site. Now both of us are able to look great for our big nights!

lisac108
6/20/14

I wanted to throw a party and needed a new little black dress. I heard from some friends that they were able to find some on this site and decided to check it out. I was so happy to see how many options they had. I was able to plan my party and wear a great dress thanks to them!

dannid
8/27/12

Definitely avoid! The prices are good I suppose but you're way better off going to an actual store to order your dress. Our of 8 bridesmaid's dresses, only 3 people didn't have an issue with their order.

heatherh
4/4/10

I would not recommend houseofbrides.com to anyone. They are rude and horrible to deal with! Save your time and money and go elsewhere!

14 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the HouseOfBrides staff and other customers.

HouseOfBrides?