Hothandbag.co.uk

Hothandbag.co.uk

Hothandbag.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Hothandbag.co.uk also ranks 233rd among Handbags sites. The most common issues with Hothandbag.co.uk are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Hothandbag.co.uk?

“The domain registrar for this one has suspended the...”

Chris O.
1/27/10

The domain registrar for this one has suspended the registration, presumably because the site was trading in illegal fakes. Unusual for a registrar to take any action, but this one, Key-Systems, is in Germany so maybe they take these things more seriously there. Anyway the site has gone, and we can hope, for good, but I'm afraid it doesn't prevent the same people from doing the same thing from another site elsewhere. Meanwhile if you want to add your opinions about whether this site returns or not, you can email the registrar and complain about your experiences. The address is complaints@key-systems.net

chriso1
3,169 helpful votes
January 27th, 2010

*******@key-systems.net
doreenr
January 27th, 2010
I ordered a Gucci handbag for my daughter for Christmas. As it was a co.uk site with an uk phone number I thought that it was a safe site to buy from. I paid £110 for the bag & it was sent very quickly. I paid through paypal & I though that there would be no problems. How wrong I was!!!!! I wasd amazed when the bag arrived as it came from China!! The bag is awful. I asked for an exchange or my money back & an address to send the bag back. They refused to give me either, but after a lot of emails said I could exchange if I sent £18 for shipping, which I did. Now when I write to them I get an out of office reply. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM. IT IS FRAUD. I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM IF I CAN FIND OUT HOW TO DO IT.

Questions? Get answers from the Hothandbag.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hothandbag.co.uk?

Have a question about Hothandbag.co.uk?