Hothandbag.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

chriso1
3,162 helpful votes
1/27/10
The domain registrar for this one has suspended the registration, presumably because the site was trading in illegal fakes. Unusual for a registrar to take any action, but this one, Key-Systems, is in Germany so maybe they take these things more seriously there.

Anyway the site has gone, and we can hope, for good, but I'm afraid it doesn't prevent the same people from doing the same thing from another site elsewhere.

Meanwhile if you want to add your opinions about whether this site returns or not, you can email the registrar and complain about your experiences. The address is
*****@key-systems.net
doreenr
1/27/10
I ordered a Gucci handbag for my daughter for Christmas. As it was a co.uk site with an uk phone number I thought that it was a safe site to buy from. I paid £110 for the bag & it was sent very quickly. I paid through paypal & I though that there would be no problems. How wrong I was!!!!! I wasd amazed when the bag arrived as it came from China!! The bag is awful. I asked for an exchange or my money back & an address to send the bag back. They refused to give me either, but after a lot of emails said I could exchange if I sent £18 for shipping, which I did. Now when I write to them I get an out of office reply. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM. IT IS FRAUD. I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM IF I CAN FIND OUT HOW TO DO IT.

Questions? Get answers from the Hothandbag.co.uk staff and other customers.

Hothandbag.co.uk?