Review of HorizonSoft

SITE CLOSED
Tel: 0772 465 8790

locusf
3/16/10
I would stay clear as day from these guys.. This is the same individual that ran bitesizedeals.com and conned hundreds of consumers. Look it up! You pay and if your lucky you EVENTUALLY get what you ordered or like in my case it never shows up. I filed a complaint with the office of fair trading, with my visa, just about wherever I could and still have not received my order or money. I AM FED UP to see this parasite still operating using different fronts!! TRUST ME, DO NOT BUY!!
anandao
3/6/10
Just purchased adobe ps for mac at £455. Seriously worried. Phone calls never anwered, and finding it impossible to get connected to them via live chat after i cancelled the order and requested a refund, no email reply either. I cancelled after reading up a little on them and got an uneasy feeling about them. I think they are a sole trader operating via a virtual office after looking up there website details, also think they are U.S. based. I'm really worried as it's a big spend. Just hope they give a refund as there website states, or I'll feel gutted. Be wary of this company, although I'll post back to let you know if they keep to their word and refund me.
UPDATE 24TH March 2010
It's two weeks later, and I finally got a refund, so there is hope if anyone is going through a similar situation. I would not recommend this company to anyone though.
I never got through on the phone, had none of my emails answered, and live chat would not reply either as soon as they knew they were talking to me. It was driving me round the bend. Completely frustrated I phoned the department of trading standards and was informed to send horizonsoft a letter which I could download from there website. It seems this letter done the trick as it threatened legal action and stated all the legalities etc. Five days after sending it they paid up.
Verdict- the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Stay clear of this company! I consider myself lucky to have got my money back.( Read the other customer reviews.) Better to pay a bit more and go to a reputable dealer like amazon etc.

Hi I have just purchased Adobe CS4 and I'm seriously having doubts about this company. Firstly I tried to log back in to my account the next day and it didn't recognise my password. I requested to have my password sent to me and the last 5 letters of my password was : *******idiot. I obviously did try it but it didn't work. I e-mailed them and asked if my software had been despatched and they said there had been a slight delay and I will get it this Thurs, that's the 18_02_10 (watch this space) I can feel it in my bones. I paid by credit card and its been taken off the card. Is there anything I can do about this if it doesn't turn up?

By Lesley S.
Questions? Get answers from the HorizonSoft staff and other customers.

HorizonSoft?