Honeybasket.in

Honeybasket.in has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Honeybasket.in also ranks 4th among Organic Food sites.

How would you rate Honeybasket.in?

“Awesome product”

Jaya M.
6/30/20

I bought raw honey with tulsi as I frequently have itching in my upper throat. One spoon of this honey and it immediately soothed my throat. I am using this regularly now and I have seen a huge difference. Thanks for this amazing product.

jayam8
June 30th, 2020
atuln4
August 18th, 2020
I had been using this honey but due to lock download to stop but once they started delivering i restarted using very good and addictive in taste and feels fresh and authentic. Only thing was presence of honey bee in the honey that was little unusual. I have complained for same and they said would look after it. Good honey to use
thakarsim
June 8th, 2020
I advise to all who want purchase honey please purchase from honey basket 100 pure different types of honey.
mvk1
August 14th, 2020
Your product is excellent and range of different honey is also very good. One small suggestion in current situation of COVID pandaemic can you not make combination honey of pepper, ginger cinnamon and ashwagandha which will be excellent immunobooster to fight the virus
drv27
June 12th, 2020
Awesome quality! You can easily find the difference between the honey available in the market and the honey from Honey Basket.
You have to try the product to believe what I am saying!
By the way let me also tell you that I have myself been using the product for last 1 year.
manavendras
July 3rd, 2020
It seems original honey.
One issue is that bottle was cracked so there was seepage. So please improve delivery service
thakarsim1
June 9th, 2020
If anyone who need honey I suggest that percent pure and different types of honey available at honey basket. Thanks to Honey Basket
vishals78
June 22nd, 2020
Ssems like honey i had in my childhood, so pure and tasty... nothing can be compared to it. Just maintain the same standard.

Questions? Get answers from the Honeybasket.in staff and other customers.

selvar9
Selva R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Honeybasket.in?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.8
Have a question about Honeybasket.in?