Honest Solitaire reviews

1 star

simonef19
2/21/19

From start to finish I had an amazing experience with Honest Solitaire, they are personable, very responsive, attentive to details, and their craftmenship is no less than any other big brands out there with more exposure.

I was extremely impressed by how the ring settingcame out, cut of stone and quality of their service was overall.
We had a very unusual issue with shipping companies that i wont site here. But the owner of Honest Solitaire was so diligent and her patience and communication made it all possible for me to receive my ring after many hurdles with the shipping company in question.

I highly recommend them for any ring you are looking for, engagement, fun/everyday wear rings, wedding bands, anything really.
I will definitely buy from them again in the future, please if you have any questions or want to see the final product i received which was a heart shape moissanite ring, i will be happy to share my pics or videos, ig @moonlovexs

Again, above and beyond Honest Solitaire , you have a happy customer here and will refer business as much as I can :)

Simone -

jja11
8/14/18

I ordered the Frat ring and I'm super impressed. Im a guy so i don't usually review but I'm ultra impressed with how it turned out. Good job guys and thanks for offering affordable canadian options.

emelm
7/26/18

Amazing customer service and it was so much more adorable than any other place I was looking at both online and in person. Will definitely be purchasing more gorgeous rings for myself.

sabrinas81
7/26/18

This company is great! Customer service was fantastic!!! I am so impressed with them and Im absolutely in love with the eternity band I picked out !! Thank you honest solitaire

sarahs631
7/26/18

I got the eterna band in 4mm G color. It arrived in about 3 weeks which was faster than they initially told me id have to wait. Overall my experience was really good. Their website and social media pages have improved a lot with videos and photos and more styles. If i didn't already have an engagement ring I so would have gotten the Majesty ring from there. Its so flipping pretty!

mackenzis
7/2/18

I had a custom design right made with 14k gold and E colored moissanite VVS clarity from Honest Solitaire. They're based in Calgary and have an office you can go to if you need although they don't actually sell rings from it, you can just make an appointment if you need to go in and get more ideas, info etc. I personally just emailed them my design and they quoted it in less than a day. Amazing experience, the ring is beautiful too and sparkles like n other even in dim lighting.

Tip for consumers: Check their instagram for discount codes if you're buying something directly from their site.

Questions? Get answers from the Honest Solitaire staff and other customers.

Honest Solitaire?