Homes Alive Pet Centre

Homes Alive Pet Centre has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Homes Alive Pet Centre?

“Best place to buy pet food online in Canada!!!”

jodi r.
2/27/17

If you are looking for a place to buy pet food online in Canada look no further. Homesalive.ca is the place to go. They offer a huge selection at great prices with reasonable shipping costs and they ship quickly. I had a minor issue one time that really had nothing to do with them but their customer service went way (WAY!) beyond my expectations and handled it themselves. They are a fantastic Alberta based company and I will use them as long as I have pets. I have recommended to friends across the country and this is definitely one website I give a huge thumbs up to.

jodir14
February 27th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Homes Alive Pet Centre staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Homes Alive Pet Centre?

Have a question about Homes Alive Pet Centre?