Homejobplacement.org

Homejobplacement.org has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Homejobplacement.org also ranks 166th among Work At Home sites.

How would you rate Homejobplacement.org?

“with the hope of earning additional income by...”

maria d.
4/25/11

with the hope of earning additional income by just using the internet i was convincec by the add and etc. however they encouraged you to spend some for you to earn some but right after i hit the payment button. they disappear like a buble. now they charged my credit card of $47.00 dollar. my husband is so upset and now i don`t know how can i get back my money will you help me?

mariad6
April 25th, 2011
lynnl
March 23rd, 2010
The home job placement (The Auction Listing Agent Certification Program) is all a RIP-OFF. It's very misleading and full of lies. Save your $197.00 plus $14.95 S&H.
Go to reviewopedia.com and see the hundreds that have been rip-off just like me. Hope I was able to save you from the heartache and stress of losing your hard earn money.
sophien
October 19th, 2009
These guys are a work at home scam. Please stay away!

Here's a link to the FTC's info page on this stuff: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/invest/inv14.shtm

We are customer support for Home Job Placement and we are here to help. We have a full staff of support agents available by phone or email to answer any question that anyone has about the program. We can be reached at 1-866-261-5415 or support@homejobplacement.org to meet your needs. Thank You, Customer Support Home Job Placement

By mindy s.