Homejobplacement.org reviews

mariad6
4/25/11
with the hope of earning additional income by just using the internet i was convincec by the add and etc. however they encouraged you to spend some for you to earn some but right after i hit the payment button. they disappear like a buble. now they charged my credit card of $47.00 dollar. my husband is so upset and now i don`t know how can i get back my money will you help me?
lynnl
3/23/10
The home job placement (The Auction Listing Agent Certification Program) is all a RIP-OFF. It's very misleading and full of lies. Save your $197.00 plus $14.95 S&H.
Go to reviewopedia.com and see the hundreds that have been rip-off just like me. Hope I was able to save you from the heartache and stress of losing your hard earn money.
sophien
10/19/09
These guys are a work at home scam. Please stay away!

Here's a link to the FTC's info page on this stuff: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/invest/inv14.shtm

We are customer support for Home Job Placement and we are here to help. We have a full staff of support agents available by phone or email to answer any question that anyone has about the program. We can be reached at 1-866-261-5415 or support@homejobplacement.org to meet your needs. Thank You, Customer Support Home Job Placement

By mindy s.

Questions? Get answers from the Homejobplacement.org staff and other customers.

Homejobplacement.org?