Home-online-jobs.org

Home-online-jobs.org has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Home-online-jobs.org ranks 94th among Work At Home sites.

How would you rate Home-online-jobs.org?

“When I joined this site it was not what I was expecting”

Chris M.
4/1/11

When I joined this site it was not what I was expecting. For legal reasons I can't go into specific details but I will say this. Be prepared to spend at least 10 times what the advertisement says. I got lured, spent twice what I intended and still was constantly asked to spend more. That "this tool" and "that tool" will do this and that but it required me to spend more and more money I just didn't have. Can this site work? Maybe. I just didn't have the financing available to do it. However I did get a refund of the money I spent, although it was a bit convoluted. KEEP ALL EMAILS SENT TO YOU if you intend to use the refund.

koryh
January 16th, 2011
victoriak17
Victoria K.
January 19th, 2021
Attireify
Cool moment to be very real this might give many new options tha might also show us many new ideas and also may give so good ideas
chrism29
April 1st, 2011

Is this a legitimate work at home site?

By Maxine B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Home-online-jobs.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home-online-jobs.org?

Have a question about Home-online-jobs.org?