Home-online-jobs.org

Home-online-jobs.org has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Home-online-jobs.org also ranks 183rd among Work At Home sites.

How would you rate Home-online-jobs.org?

“When I joined this site it was not what I was expecting”

Chris M.
4/1/11

When I joined this site it was not what I was expecting. For legal reasons I can't go into specific details but I will say this. Be prepared to spend at least 10 times what the advertisement says. I got lured, spent twice what I intended and still was constantly asked to spend more. That "this tool" and "that tool" will do this and that but it required me to spend more and more money I just didn't have. Can this site work? Maybe. I just didn't have the financing available to do it. However I did get a refund of the money I spent, although it was a bit convoluted. KEEP ALL EMAILS SENT TO YOU if you intend to use the refund.

koryh
January 16th, 2011
chrism29
April 1st, 2011

Is this a legitimate work at home site?

By Maxine B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Home-online-jobs.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Home-online-jobs.org?

Have a question about Home-online-jobs.org?