Review of HokageStore

Tel: 1 (267) 433 00 71
support@hokagestore.com

jasonl389
10/20/19
Illegal bootleg operation. They sell counterfeit merchandise from China. Stay away from these criminals.
thatd
9/25/19
i ordered a case and never got an email back like for shipement or something like that. even contacting the support isnt helping cause they dont answer. rip my money
Response from Hokage S., HokageStore Representative
Hello! We are incredibly sorry for caused inconvenience! Could you please send us your order number and we'll check it right now?
brandonk120
6/24/19
Package was horribly mangled when it arrived, and the figure was broken. Beyond that, the figure itself was incredibly cheaply made. Bad paint, missing items, etc. Will never buy here again.
ninad58
3/21/19
I ordered a naruto backpack for my daughter's birthday. They had just what I wanted, no shipping charge and shipped out after 3 days. I received it very fast, in about 3 weeks. I would order from them again in a heartbeat!
walterw92
3/12/19
I was really nervous about ordering a tshirt online having never seen it in person before, however I had no reason to be nervous! The Tshirt arrived at the expectd time and it is beautiful! Wonderful quality and the colour is true to the sample swatch. I will definitely be ordering my other clothes from Hokagestore.
tamekaw5
3/10/19
THIS PLACE IS A SCAM. ORDERED A PRODUCT STILL HAVENT RECIEVED THE ITEM AND THEY TOOK THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY AFTER ORDERED PLACED. SENT THEM MULTIPLE EMAIL REQUESTING THE PRODUCT OR REFUND AND THEY KEEP SENDING THE SAME GENERIC MESSAGE. I AM CONTACTING THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU OF MY STATE. ALSO AMERICAN EXPRESS TO TRY AND RECOUP THE FUNDS. PLEASE DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY ITS A SCAM AND MY DAUGHTER IS DISAPPOINTED.
Response from Hokage S., HokageStore Representative
Hello! Thank you for the review! According to our Refunds & Returns Policy (https://hokagestore.com/refund-policy/), you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if: you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing); you receive the wrong item; you do not want the product you have received (but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused). You've placed the order on the 16th of February. The processing time for all orders is 2-5 business days. Your order was shipped on the 22nd of February. The approximate delivery time for all orders is 7-30 business days (work days of the week). Now is the 11th of March and it's 11th business day since your order was shipped. Please wait for your order patiently. If you didn't receive the order within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing), we will issue you a refund or resend the item.
annas380
1/22/19
I'm always worried about buying from somewhere new but the clothing was cheap so I thought I'd give it a go. My dragon Ball clothes arrived quickly and the condition was brilliant. I will be buying from here again and I would most definitely recommend it to others.
elenam85
1/21/19
I was very satisfied with my order. All the shirts were very nice and they arrived quickly. The customer service is excellent, they are always seeking out to make sure everything met my expectations!
brianw395
10/2/18
This website is not real. They're phone numbers will lead you nowhere. It is impossible to find a customer service representative. They are sending me the wrong product and trying to run out the clock on their cancellation policy. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!
Response from Hokage S., HokageStore Representative
Hello! We are incredibly sorry for the caused inconvenience! Could you please send us your order number or email that was used while ordering? We will check your order and try to solve the problem.
danielt266
9/5/18
cool store! there are so much cosplay costumes! halloween comes soon and I am very glad that I found this store. ordered naruto cloak and now I am a real hokage!!!
Response from Hokage S., HokageStore Representative
Hello! Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help you!
bobr223
7/4/18
I ordered Konoha Naruto hoodie from this store for my sons bday. he is so glad and happy. and you know, i thought it would be worse than expected. But the quality is really good. hoodie is very warm and soft. Thank you for such cool goods.
Response from Hokage S., HokageStore Representative
Hello! Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help you!
dianab184
6/7/18
Just perfect. ive missed my order number and couldnt track it. i contacted their support and they helped me fast. also the received product is very good quality, no smell, well packaged and not damaged. i like this store!
Response from Hokage S., HokageStore Representative
Hello! Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help you!
alexs396
1/22/17
My son adores anime and loves posters so much! I was thrilled to come across his store, and decided to get my boy a couple of posters. My order came in 14 days, thats fantastic! No problems at all, so I will surely order again, and will 100% recommend it to friends.
Response from Hokage S., HokageStore Representative
Hello! Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help you!

Hello Lynn H! We create products ourselves and it's a replica. We've already issued you a refund for the damaged product. According to bank regulations, money will be applied within 14 days.

By Hokage S., HokageStore Representative

Hello Tameka W! You've placed the order on the 16th of February. The processing time for all orders is 2-5 business days. Your order was shipped on the 22nd of February. The approximate delivery time for all orders is 7-30 business days (work days of the week). Now is the 12th of March and it's 12th business day since your order was shipped. Please wait for your order patiently. If you didn't receive the order within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing), we will issue you a refund or resend the item.

By Hokage S., HokageStore Representative

Hello! Unfortunately, we have some problems with the phone number now. We are fixing it. You can ask all the questions on support@hokagestore.com. Our support manager will help you as soon as possible.

By Hokage S., HokageStore Representative

Questions? Get answers from the HokageStore staff and other customers.

4 Photos for HokageStore