Review of HokageStore

Tel: 1 (267) 433 00 71
support@hokagestore.com

niks31
9/8/19

Let me start by saying that I'm an anime fan. I love hokage store because their size consistency is always as in the size chart and their fabrics are soft, comfortable and fabulous! Many of the items I have of theirs are nice for cosplay and everyday use. I'm always told that I have the best anime clothes. I credit the quality of Hokagestore for much of my wardrobe.

johns4141
8/14/19

Excellent shop! Enormous assortment, quality commodities, good support! I am highly pleased. this store allow substantially to save.

helenp188
8/10/19

Clothing arrived in good time and looks to be exactly what I wanted. Like this store!
I recommend to everyone!

ivanm142
8/7/19

Great site for anime lovers. Trustworthy and usually delivered in good time. Sometimes their suppliers let them down with some goods but generally very good.

nicolag20
8/5/19

The item I bought online was delivered to me today - the latest day of delivery would be 17th July - I got it a week early!!!

marko192
8/1/19

I love ordering and receiving all products from Hokagestore!
Reasons: Fantastic prices, huge range of products all anime, lovely quality goods at a fraction of the price. Quick delivery and really good customer service.

jhonm51
7/29/19

Second time buying from Hokage store! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND these guys,,great products, fast shipping, and I could not be happier!!

alexa412
7/24/19

This is the store for all lovers of anime. Anyone who wants to feel as anime hero sould visit Hokagestore.com. You will not have to worry about shipping, since it is very fast. The prices of all clothes are inexpensive. I was referred to hokagestore by a friend, and I chose to buy a fantastic naruto sweatshirt! I RECOMMEND

annam547
7/21/19

Got my dragon ball hoodie on time and I love it I ordered it on the 1st. And received it on the 28t! Great timing thanks be blessed

stiwt
7/16/19

Perfect like always, very good quality products, in case you have a problem support manager solve it inmediatly or you can ask for help to hokagestore chat, once i had to ask them for help and i was very happy with the experience, they have such a great customer service post-sale , you can find any product you are looking for, shipping is faster than in other web sites similar so i always order from hokage store!
In conclusion im very happy with all my purchases and i will continue purchasing more.

jadds
7/16/19

Hokagestore is one of my favorite stores to shop from. They have a good range of products and a variety of sales come and go to keep it interesting without overloading. I've often found presents for my friends and for myself that I just wouldn't have time to look for in shops. The discounted prices are a great bonus so I can give really great presents but with great savings. The free delivery is a massive draw. I just shop as and when without trying to tie up orders to save on delivery charges. Great job Hokage store!

wilsong30
7/15/19

My sister loves attack on titan anime and I purchased one jacket for her from hokage Store for as her surprise birthday gift. She was elated with the colour and design of the fabric which made my day. Thanks a lot, Hokage Store for making my sister's birthday really special.

brandonk120
6/24/19

Package was horribly mangled when it arrived, and the figure was broken. Beyond that, the figure itself was incredibly cheaply made. Bad paint, missing items, etc. Will never buy here again.

ninad58
3/21/19

I ordered a naruto backpack for my daughter's birthday. They had just what I wanted, no shipping charge and shipped out after 3 days. I received it very fast, in about 3 weeks. I would order from them again in a heartbeat!

stevef327
3/20/19

Purchased a dragon ball jacket online. This was my first time purchasing from hokage store and it was a smooth process. the prodct arrived quickly and was shipped free. The jacket ended up being way too big and I sent it back and the returns process was also very smooth. I emailed to customer service and they were very helpful and even sent me another size jacket that I wanted. Will definitely be placing more orders in the future and I highly recommend doing business with this company.

helenh187
3/12/19

I just ordered, but I wanted to leave a review saying I appreciated the ease of use of the try on feature, and ordering on hokage store. Also the selection was nice!

walterw92
3/12/19

I was really nervous about ordering a tshirt online having never seen it in person before, however I had no reason to be nervous! The Tshirt arrived at the expectd time and it is beautiful! Wonderful quality and the colour is true to the sample swatch. I will definitely be ordering my other clothes from Hokagestore.

tamekaw5
3/10/19

THIS PLACE IS A SCAM. ORDERED A PRODUCT STILL HAVENT RECIEVED THE ITEM AND THEY TOOK THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY AFTER ORDERED PLACED. SENT THEM MULTIPLE EMAIL REQUESTING THE PRODUCT OR REFUND AND THEY KEEP SENDING THE SAME GENERIC MESSAGE. I AM CONTACTING THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU OF MY STATE. ALSO AMERICAN EXPRESS TO TRY AND RECOUP THE FUNDS. PLEASE DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY ITS A SCAM AND MY DAUGHTER IS DISAPPOINTED.

Response from Hokage S., HokageStore Representative
Hello! Thank you for the review! According to our Refunds & Returns Policy (https://hokagestore.com/refund-policy/), you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if: you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing); you receive the wrong item; you do not want the product you have received (but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused). You've placed the order on the 16th of February. The processing time for all orders is 2-5 business days. Your order was shipped on the 22nd of February. The approximate delivery time for all orders is 7-30 business days (work days of the week). Now is the 11th of March and it's 11th business day since your order was shipped. Please wait for your order patiently. If you didn't receive the order within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing), we will issue you a refund or resend the item.
annas380
1/22/19

I'm always worried about buying from somewhere new but the clothing was cheap so I thought I'd give it a go. My dragon Ball clothes arrived quickly and the condition was brilliant. I will be buying from here again and I would most definitely recommend it to others.

elenam85
1/21/19

I was very satisfied with my order. All the shirts were very nice and they arrived quickly. The customer service is excellent, they are always seeking out to make sure everything met my expectations!

brianw395
10/2/18

This website is not real. They're phone numbers will lead you nowhere. It is impossible to find a customer service representative. They are sending me the wrong product and trying to run out the clock on their cancellation policy. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!

Response from Hokage S., HokageStore Representative
Hello! We are incredibly sorry for the caused inconvenience! Could you please send us your order number or email that was used while ordering? We will check your order and try to solve the problem.
danielt266
9/5/18

cool store! there are so much cosplay costumes! halloween comes soon and I am very glad that I found this store. ordered naruto cloak and now I am a real hokage!!!

Response from Hokage S., HokageStore Representative
Hello! Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help you!
bobr223
7/4/18

I ordered Konoha Naruto hoodie from this store for my sons bday. he is so glad and happy. and you know, i thought it would be worse than expected. But the quality is really good. hoodie is very warm and soft. Thank you for such cool goods.

Response from Hokage S., HokageStore Representative
Hello! Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help you!
dianab184
6/7/18

Just perfect. ive missed my order number and couldnt track it. i contacted their support and they helped me fast. also the received product is very good quality, no smell, well packaged and not damaged. i like this store!

Response from Hokage S., HokageStore Representative
Hello! Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help you!
alexs396
1/22/17

My son adores anime and loves posters so much! I was thrilled to come across his store, and decided to get my boy a couple of posters. My order came in 14 days, thats fantastic! No problems at all, so I will surely order again, and will 100% recommend it to friends.

Response from Hokage S., HokageStore Representative
Hello! Thank you for the review. We are always happy to help you!

Hello Lynn H! We create products ourselves and it's a replica. We've already issued you a refund for the damaged product. According to bank regulations, money will be applied within 14 days.

By Hokage S., HokageStore Representative

Hello Tameka W! You've placed the order on the 16th of February. The processing time for all orders is 2-5 business days. Your order was shipped on the 22nd of February. The approximate delivery time for all orders is 7-30 business days (work days of the week). Now is the 12th of March and it's 12th business day since your order was shipped. Please wait for your order patiently. If you didn't receive the order within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing), we will issue you a refund or resend the item.

By Hokage S., HokageStore Representative

Hello! Unfortunately, we have some problems with the phone number now. We are fixing it. You can ask all the questions on support@hokagestore.com. Our support manager will help you as soon as possible.

By Hokage S., HokageStore Representative

Questions? Get answers from the HokageStore staff and other customers.

5 Photos for HokageStore