the National Science Foundation reviews

Tel: 0330 026 1400

1 Review From Our Community

I checked on website for some a4 card packs to see if they're in stock and they were. I drove to store, 9 miles away, and found they didn't have them. I was told in stock may mean in the warehouse but I could order for collection from place. £1 fee for doing this.

I sent them an email explaining my disappointment and they offered a free collection. I asked when they'd arrive and 2 days later I got a reply, saying I could have free delivery instead due to the hassle.

I did this and ordered on 8th and it's meant to be delivered in 5 working days. I messaged them asking when it would be delivered and they said they were checking with warehouse. I sent them a further email asking them to contact me asap as I was going to use the card for Christmas presents.

They replied the following morning saying they're waiting stock of colour it sheets. I've replied advising that I've not ordered them and ask that someone rings me but as yet, still no call.

I have never dealt with such a poor company and wish I'd paid a bit more from elsewhere and actually got it.

Questions? Get answers from the staff and other customers.