HMV & Books

HMV & Books has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. HMV & Books ranks 60th among DVD sites.

How would you rate HMV & Books?

“They have good stock and the prices are OK, but they...”

jack n.
6/10/11

They have good stock and the prices are OK, but they insist on EMS to the UK and send even paper-sleeve CDs in overblown packaging, which screams out to our thieving customs who slap extra charges on everything I get from HMV, but never any other EMS order from Japan. I always end up paying double my original order price due to this and hmv.co.jp refuse to change their policies. I really can't order from them again, it's ridiculous.

jackn2
June 10th, 2011
kentr
February 5th, 2011
I can't recommended as i never got my items someone else got my items i know this as there sent registered mail and someone signed for them of course no ID was needed just a signature. Neither the post office or HMV were of any help so i am out of alot of money.

Questions? Get answers from the HMV & Books staff and other customers.

? ⬋?_?܋Ĵ?_?_? ɍ?_?_? http://www.hmv.co.jp/newstop/? Ȍ? ҁ?_? ㌐? ⏋? ݋? ȴ?܋?_?_? ો? ы?_? https://www.hmv.co.jp/contacthmv/? Please make an inquiry below if you have any questions related to the purchase. http://www.hmv.co.jp/help/?lang=en

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HMV & Books?

Have a question about HMV & Books?