Review of HiremyTeam

HiremyTeam reviews

Tel: (800)566-7120

rachelm367
8/20/19

I am happy and this is been a overwhelming experience that I will never forget. I started off with the Silver web design package but soon upgraded to the Platinum package. Happy to have done so, making more progress by the day. Hire this team!

kimm648
8/20/19

I was very satisfied with the service I received from this company, started off slow (just like any other business I am pretty sure) but I learned a lot from this experience and I would totally recommend to the next person trying to start an online business! Patience is key!

danah138
8/19/19

Hiremyteam helped me and my wife turn our part time online business into a full time business. It did take while to get up in running with the website and the different selling channels but were truly grateful for this company walking us through the entire process!

darrenh79
8/19/19

I purchase the platinum package in the beginning of june and at a point i started to get impatience but it was well worth the wait.I'm generating income on a few different platforms and Hiremyteam has helped me every step of the way.

khloev
8/19/19

Great team! It's been a few weeks but they loaded my Amazon and eBay account and i have received sales.I'm just waiting for a few changes to my website.

karenw585
8/19/19

After spending thousands of dollars with other companies i have to say i'm truly grateful for Hiremyteam. There aren't to many companies that offer the services that they offer and go the extent they do to make sure you have a successful business.

jennm59
8/19/19

After 3 months with Hiremyteam i have to say i'm glad i decided to go with them.
My journey of selling online has not been a walk in the park but they do hold your hand through the process. I have generated sales on all platforms that they have loaded my products on.

georgeh361
8/19/19

Super impressed with this company. I was hesitant to go with them based off some of there reviews but so far my business is generating sales. It's been 30 days and I'm just waiting for my other marketplaces to be loaded with products.

zavc
8/19/19

I signed up with Hiremyteaminc back in June and so far it's been a good experience.I signed up for there diamond package and there was a delay due to the fact that i was only able to have 500 products a month listed on my ebay account but other than that there service is great!

jasonc626
8/19/19

I was a little hesitant to sign up with Hiremyteaminc but me having a little experience with selling online helped me make the decision. It's been 2 months and so far it's been a great experience. My website took an extra week to be completed but i have already received sales and there customer service is excellent which is a big factor for me!

chrisa476
8/16/19

Long story short. After 5 months and no communication, I'm being left with an incomplete store, bad products, extra fees that I was not aware of, in debt from paying for Ebay and shopify with 3 sales (2 of them with issues do to their product selection) in the last 5 months, multiple issues with store and no available help, horrible customer service, and not fulfilling their part the contract, etc. I am now going to talk to my lawyer to see what can be done since I was told by someone named Sarah that "they don't give refunds and that the most she can do is give me $200 or finish the store (which I been told multiple times) take it or leave it". I been going through this for 5 months losing money and dealing with this so called company and I'm the one that's getting the attitude. I couldn't believe it. Hopefully my lawyer will have some good news for me so I can get my money back. Too much to go into detail, but all I can say is be careful with this company they are crooks!

Response from thomas p., HiremyTeam Representative
It was a pleasure speaking with you yesterday. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me about your experience. After our call the team has started to execute the action items we discussed yesterday afternoon. Looking forward to hearing your updated feedback. Cheers!
toml336
8/16/19

I have a letter from tom parkers lawyer asking me to withdraw my complaint and issue a rebill of my credit card to his company, with the understanding that I would be refunded in full after he receives the funds and the complaint is retracted. I did this and now I have filed a civil suit for the return of all my monies.No matter what good reviews you see, one thing is true, this man and his company care nothing about you, it's all about grabbing your money.

Response from thomas p., HiremyTeam Representative
This matter is currently under litigation so we cannot issue a statement at this time.
sanelah2
8/15/19

THIS COMPANY IS SCAM and all other Reviews are probably someone that they paid to write.

Please do not work with this company they just teak your money and never deliver anything. I have made post before and gave bad review they called me asking they will fix the issue if I take review down which I did. They will never return or give you any money or credit for your account. Please do not work with this company do not waste your money. I have filed claims with BBB and also other location. This Company is an SCAM. If you are working with they please save all your chats and record all your conversation because you will need later.

Response from tom p., HiremyTeam Representative
Hello Sanela, I've just looked into your project and your store has been producing sales since April 28th. Your feedback seems disingenuous since you say "no work has been done". I see your website is built, products have been published to eBay, Facebook, and we've started the Instagram build out of your project. When you purchase a platinum package, we work with you for 6 months to build out your website, and execute on the marketing and branding strategy and deliver results!

We value feedback from any client whether it's a 1 or 5 star rating as long as it is accurate and clearly depicts your experience with HMT. Please understand that when you leave a false review, we have no choice but to respond with full transparency of the project details in a public forum. HMT will not allow anyone to attempt to besmirch our reputation which we've fought extremely hard to earn and maintain.

Furthermore, we did receive your report with the BBB and we responded accordingly and your complaint was closed as I'm sure you're well aware of.

To be 100% transparent we have a created an open document for all to view the work we have done for the client so that any potential or current client can judge HMT on its own merits as opposed to baseless claims in the review stated above.

Click here to find more about Sanela Hamidovic project
givonnad
8/14/19

I am very excited for the outcome of the eCommerce store... I just started. I chose a premade store, just got off the phone with the team and they reassured me that although this is a risk,& it's one worth taking.

quadref
8/14/19

Truly a transparent and easy to communicate with company. They kept me in the loop and I asked so many questions that they answered promptly. Commendable!

chynaw3
8/14/19

HireMyTeam is an amazing company! Their staff was friendly, helpful, reliable, and just all around amazing! I appreciate everything they have done for me and would recommend them to everyone!

felaj
8/14/19

I signed up for a wordpress migration to Shopify last month. Working with the team was a great experience.

nicholasg92
8/13/19

Over promised and under delivered then * tried to bully me. After agreeing to refund they couldn't pay because they say they spent it on expansion. We extended the payment period now sent it over to legal for collections Tom Parker is a con-man and bully, * will just tell you what you want to hear and * is a lot of lip service. Hardly a business, run like children

*Personal information redacted by admin

isabellap17
8/10/19

They have done an excellent job for us. They have been attentive to our needs (and my lack of tech knowledge) exceedingly responsive and we get more good clients from our website. A great experience all around

anneb275
8/10/19

Hiremyteam provides great customer service, staff are excellent and very professional at all times. The service is 100% satisfactory.

bethannb3
8/5/19

The Director has helped me out so much with my online marketing over the years. I recommend him and his team.

rebeccah350
8/2/19

Finally a company that can really follow through on their promises. I've worked with 4 different digital agencies over the past 6 years. And then I found HireMyTeam! Unlike my experience with other companies, where the salesman promises everything, and then you get handed off and the follow through is ok at best, with HireMyTeam it was quite different. The salesman was able to say enough to get a meeting with me, and then I was handed to Nathalie who really knows her stuff, as well as the companies capabilities. Then I was introduced to Sarah and her team (the ones doing the hands on work), and my experience got even better. Not only do they have their systems put in place that are really good, everyone has continually been on the same page. That alone was hard to find in other agencies. I'm happy to say that since moving to HireMyTeam, only a few months ago, our sales have increased beyond our expectations. When it comes to Ecommerce they know their stuff. I've learned details about the way certain platforms like Google and Facebook, that has really helped shape my understanding of how delicate Sales can be. When I see the missed opportunity over the last few years from not working with HireMyTeam it makes me cringe. I highly recommend these guys.

ryanl227
7/29/19

I signed up for Hire My Team and was of course told something different when signed up. * LIED to me several times in regards to our account and waisted my time multiple times. I recommend anyone do NOT use them. They will tell you something, make you hurry and get your money and sign up for stuff then ignore you request. I was told they would use USA companies and they didnt. Shipment took way to long for China and bunch of cancellations. They verbiage, website, and other stuff was incorrect. My Amazon and Ebay account was NOT set up correct nor set up at all and kept hearing from him and his team that they would do it. STILL they have NOT and now ignoring when I call and express my displeasure. Just like other ratings you SEE this is a FRAUD and I've had multiple project managers leave, some tell me on the line they hate the company, not ran correctly, and corrupt. I hope they get this crap business shut down. * is a LIAR, FRAUD, and CORRUPT. He's unprofessional and rude. I got scammed out of $2,000.00 USD.

*Personal information redacted by admin

Response from tom p., HiremyTeam Representative
Hiremyteam takes our reputation extremely serious and we will NOT be blackmailed by any client who makes false accusations in attempts to coerce us for a refund after services has been rendered. There is a huge difference in not being satisfied with the level of service and claiming to be defrauded. We value feedback from any client whether it's a 1 star or 5 star rating as long as it is accurate and clearly depicts your experience with HMT. It is our primary goal to speak with any disgruntled client and attempt to work through any issues our clients may have. We are more than happy to have these discussions in a private or public forum and let the results of our work speak for themselves.

1. Non - Payments & Timeframes
When you purchase a Amazon Starter package, we work with you for 2-4 months. This timeframe is also based on a client paying the balance on specified date of on the purchase agreement. If the balance is not paid on time as in Ryan's case, this will result in a delay in the project since we cannot finish the project without full payment.

2. Contracts
Our process is very simple. In order to maintain consistency on what every potential client is told, we provide each client with a live demo so they can understand the business prior to making a purchase. We understand that most of our clients have little to no experience in this area so its our practice to over communicate with each client prior to making a purchase. The contract serves as reinforcement to what the client is told during the demo so that they can be validate that the information provided during the demo is indeed accurate.

3. Marketplace Limitations & Account Suspension
Each marketplace may or may not have limitations on each seller account. This is totally out of HMT's control since Amazon and eBay have their own method in which they use to judge if a client has a seller limit on their account. Each case is different and we handle each case differently since we have strategies to work around such limits. In Ryan's case his account were actually suspended prior to signing up with HMT which he helped him get reinstated prior to product upload. After the reinstatement, his account had a limitation on the number of products he could list in his store. Our team had numerous conversations to explain this to him but he refused to hear or understand the process when dealing with each individual marketplace. It's impossible to tell a client what their listing limitation is prior to listing their products on Amazon or eBay.

4.Communication
As any successful startup, we experience extremely fast growth and our entire team has been working extremely hard to streamline communication to make it more effective and efficient for our clients. Our solution to this was to custom build a ticketing system (TROY) that serves as a client dashboard and communication tool. We have taken great lengths to make communication more fluid with our clients so that not any one client feels like they are in the dark. We are in no means perfect, and we take ownership for any mistakes we have made in this department. Since the launch of TROY, we have increased communication with all clients and have taken a proactive measure with clients and even over communicating in certain aspects.

5. Threats and Legal Recourse
When you sign up for any of our packages, you are agreeing to allow us to work on your project for the time frame provided on the contract in which you signed. Our role is to execute the details within each project scope within the allotted time frame in your contract.

Having buyers remorse, or not having a clear understanding of the domain you are entering does not give your claims any validity. Furthermore, we keep all communication and records of our work, emails, and phone calls with each client and we are more than eager to defend our reputation in any private or public forum including court.
shawnd115
7/23/19

I love love love hire my team!!! If I could leave a million stars I would! They showed me what it's like to have a professional team stand behind me and literally created all my wants and needs.

derricks58
7/23/19

I created connections with these people! They made it quick and simple, I had to be patient and we came a long way but if I would have given up I wouldn't of gotten nearly as far as I've come.

They are fake. Their "employees" and the owners family write these reviews. (Gemma is a sales person there). The real clients are angry and all of their projects get pushed back or look horrendous. Lots of chargebacks. The owner has mental health issues and the overseas developers get fired almost every week. Very high turn over as the business is a mess. Stay away from this company.

By Bee r.

COMPLETE SCAM 100% ! I repeat do not use hire my team! I am now out $5000. They make it seem legit at the beginning, then completely quit contacting you and wont answer calls! DO NOT USE!!!!

By Jared D.

Here's two. There are more... Im disappointed because I wanted to use them, now i'm not so sure. carloss179 Carlos S. 1 review 0 helpful votes Send message Follow "Poor experience" 6/11/19 Expensive for what I got. Website creation is ok. A turtle is faster than these guys creating. Took them 45 days to have half of what they offered in 20 days. Zero support, no training. And do not expect to sell much. Unresponsive to requests from costumers. Gino is very disrespectful and overtly aggressive. bryant74 Bryan t. 1 review 0 helpful votes Send message Follow "Scam alert!!!" 6/7/19 Do not do any business with this company. This is a scam to take your money run by Trent Lee and Chad Lee. These clowns need to be arrested. Helpful?Yes CommentSend thank you

By Michael C.

You will receive 1 shopify website . Not worth the money in my opinion

By Shawn W.

You will be convinced of it very soon I have filed a complaint with national fraud. .Org but have not heard from them yet. Good luck.

By Robert f.

Questions? Get answers from the HiremyTeam staff and other customers.

5 Photos for HiremyTeam