Review of HiremyTeam

HiremyTeam reviews

Tel: (800)566-7120

virginial63
10/30/19
Awesome customer service! They went above and beyond with the customer support. Love the 12 month road map plan as well as the weekly reports! A++++++
laurag401
10/2/19
I purchased there Platinum package in June and i must say i'm extremely satisfied with the outcome. Our website is beautiful, they held our hand through the entire process to make sure that our ecommerce business was a success!
gilbertf21
10/2/19
I went back in forth with myself on whether i should purchase a business from them and i'm glad i did. I don't stay to far from there office so i decided to go there. The staff was very welcoming and knowledgeable.
juliel345
10/1/19
All the reviews on this company are fake. Hmt was closing their doors around aug.2019. they took my money and did not finish my project.
paulb1307
9/13/19
Iv 'e sold online for the past 6 months and and i'm super happy that i've found Hiremyteam. After months of going back in forth i decided to purchase there Platinum package.After a few months my website was done and i and i'm satisfied with their service.
terenceh25
9/5/19
I wanted to start another online business but i didn't have the time to build one from the ground up. I came across Hiremyteam and decided to give them a shot.I purchased there platinum package a few months ago. It did take some time to have my project completed (which i have to admit i was very impatience) but, for the most part it's been a smooth proccess and i also i have learned a lot in regards to ecommerce.
andrewa213
9/5/19
I purchased a website over 7 months ago and have to say i'm extremely satisfied. It did take 3 months just to have my website,ebay,and Amazon store completed but i must say it was worth the wait.
robertf625
9/5/19
I have been searching for a company to help me sell for years. I have a little experience selling online, but I have never been able to build a successful store in the past. Once I signed up I knew I had a partnership with a company that I could trust and rely on to help me build out my stores. I absolutely love my websites. They are beautiful and very modern. Our sales are exceeding my expectations at the moment and the best part is the large profit margins. I would recommend to sign up for their VIP membership. They will process all your orders for you.
mikem1375
8/27/19
These reviews on here are FAKE!!
Listen they got me for $13,000 for some crap I could have paid $50 for and had done in fiverr.
I waited over 7 months for them to deliver my website and after they did I it I realized it was just thrown together crap products from China. Every month I would get a new product manager because they would leave the company. I also paid 2k in fees for eBay and Amazon waiting on them to finish the site so I could officially launch. It was just a scam and I got taken for $13,000. I paid $12k for the large site and $1k for a smaller site.

These reviews up here are fake!! Mine is the truth.

Don't give them a dime of your money people! Go to fiverr and hire someone from India. That's what they do. After any work was ever done on my store I would see that the last person who logged into the site was from India. They paid someone $50 and charges me $13k.

My name is Mike And this is a real review from a real paying customer. So don't try to call google to have this removed!

I ended up deleting all the products and every single thing they took 7 months to doand do it MYSELF in one week!!!

This company is a fraud and I plan and I know of numerous ppl with the same problem.

They use fake google voice numbers and fake names. I bet you can't find the owner of the company any place in the internet. Wonder why? If they are in Philly and I know the owners name I would have taken them to small claims court and got my $12k back since that's the limit. But I know the bank account I sent my money too. I know who he is and I know he gives out fake names. I know he tries to use his same voice but say he is somebody else.

Bottom Line don't trust this company. If they can do all the stuff they say they can why are all these reviews fake! They are employees and friend of employees.

The pic is a service agreement from the small $1k site and of course they never sent me a service agreement for the site I paid $12k for. But I have all the info in my emails.
karens951
8/23/19
Sign up for the platinum package and so far this has been a good experience. Great communication,reliable,and friendly.
michaelb2284
8/23/19
I decided to take the plunge and sign up with Hire my team. So far they have provided exceptional service. The beginning of our project started out a little slow but for the most part they have been reliable.
nicolec619
8/23/19
I definitely recommend Hiremyteam. This is my first time purchasing an online business and they have been very helpful through the whole process. I look forward to working with them on my next project.
reneeb197
8/22/19
I'm given this company five star based on the fact that there aren't to many companies that provide the level of service that they do as well as the business that i purchase actual works and generates an income.
leroys51
8/22/19
I contacted Hiremyteaminc to help me start an online business. They schedule me a demo and i decided to go with there Platinum package. There service has been top notch. The staff has been very friendly and professional. I look forward to becoming a full time ecommerce entrepreneur because of there great service and guidance.
terryv46
8/22/19
After purchasing a website through another company and not making any money i decided to give Hiremyteam a shot. I purchased there Silver Website Package but decided to upgrade to there platinum package to have access to more products as well as more exposure for my store. After a few weeks my store was live and within an a few weeks i started to get a few orders. I do see with an online business patience is a virtua! The staff at Hiremyteam as been helpful during this new journey off having a online business.
rachelm367
8/20/19
I am happy and this is been a overwhelming experience that I will never forget. I started off with the Silver web design package but soon upgraded to the Platinum package. Happy to have done so, making more progress by the day. Hire this team!
kimm648
8/20/19
I was very satisfied with the service I received from this company, started off slow (just like any other business I am pretty sure) but I learned a lot from this experience and I would totally recommend to the next person trying to start an online business! Patience is key!
danah138
8/19/19
Hiremyteam helped me and my wife turn our part time online business into a full time business. It did take while to get up in running with the website and the different selling channels but were truly grateful for this company walking us through the entire process!
darrenh79
8/19/19
I purchase the platinum package in the beginning of june and at a point i started to get impatience but it was well worth the wait.I'm generating income on a few different platforms and Hiremyteam has helped me every step of the way.
khloev
8/19/19
Great team! It's been a few weeks but they loaded my Amazon and eBay account and i have received sales.I'm just waiting for a few changes to my website.
karenw585
8/19/19
After spending thousands of dollars with other companies i have to say i'm truly grateful for Hiremyteam. There aren't to many companies that offer the services that they offer and go the extent they do to make sure you have a successful business.
jennm59
8/19/19
After 3 months with Hiremyteam i have to say i'm glad i decided to go with them.
My journey of selling online has not been a walk in the park but they do hold your hand through the process. I have generated sales on all platforms that they have loaded my products on.
georgeh361
8/19/19
Super impressed with this company. I was hesitant to go with them based off some of there reviews but so far my business is generating sales. It's been 30 days and I'm just waiting for my other marketplaces to be loaded with products.
zavc
8/19/19
I signed up with Hiremyteaminc back in June and so far it's been a good experience.I signed up for there diamond package and there was a delay due to the fact that i was only able to have 500 products a month listed on my ebay account but other than that there service is great!
jasonc626
8/19/19
I was a little hesitant to sign up with Hiremyteaminc but me having a little experience with selling online helped me make the decision. It's been 2 months and so far it's been a great experience. My website took an extra week to be completed but i have already received sales and there customer service is excellent which is a big factor for me!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

You will receive 1 shopify website . Not worth the money in my opinion

By Shawn W.

There are lots of other "turnkey" website marketing companies online. I don't know who they would consider to be a main competitor. Turnkey websites are attractive because they are a relatively low cost investment and you don't have to manage physical inventory. This type of opportunity is only attractive if it's legitimate.

By Mika L.

Questions? Get answers from the HiremyTeam staff and other customers.

7 Photos for HiremyTeam