Hire A Nerd

Hire A Nerd has a consumer rating of 4.72 stars from 90 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Hire A Nerd most frequently mention best tutor and great work. Hire A Nerd ranks 7th among Tutor sites.

How would you rate Hire A Nerd?

“Thank you for all your support”

Ana B.
3/1/21

Ims has been a very valuable tutor to my 16 year old son in his GCSE year. She has helped him to fill the gaps in his education, motivated him to do more and specifically has helped to go from grades 3 to 4-5 predictive grades. Every week, my son didn't mind at all his tutoring lessons, even though he was really opposed to the idea before he started! I couldn't recommend Ims more. Thank you for all your support, Ims and good luck with the rest of your studies.

anab338
March 1st, 2021

taylorh211
December 25th, 2020

Really nice tutoring service. I would like to thank Hire A Nerd for helping me to solve math questions.

Hire A. – Hire A Nerd Rep

Thank you Taylor for taking out time for us. We look forward to serve you in future.

Team HireaNerd.net

smithm87
February 5th, 2021

Excellent Works. It helps a lot in any type of tutoring service. Delivers on time.
Neat and tidy work.

billc410
April 20th, 2021

It is really an awesome experience with tutoring service.

I'm very satisfied with the entirety of the tips and customized data given to help my particular necessities.
Thank you for your excellent tutoring services. I will recommend to others!

nickh459
January 19th, 2021

Tutoring session was great. Happy with all of the tips and personalized information is given to help my specific needs. Hireanerd has been incredibly helpful for me. Highly recommended!

tramoriad
January 31st, 2021

Nerdify is so helpful they can literally help you with any and everything! I've used it three times and I have great grades! I definitely recommend hiring a nerd!

susana1169
March 26th, 2021

It was really an awesome experience with Hireanerd. They have the best tutors available online for all subjects. I am going to recommend this website to others.

preetig4
March 15th, 2021

I received good marks. Thankyou for your excellent tutoring services. I will surely recommend to all my friends.

madyw2
March 16th, 2021

It's really usefull as it help me to solve my math question in an easy way.
Keep it up the good work.

Thanks for the assistance.

Tip for consumers:
It's great please fo head

symondl
February 5th, 2021

Best Tutor Service I have ever seen, I wish there were more services like this where you can get an immediate reply and quick, Thanks once again. Truly recommendable.

kevinb774
January 28th, 2021

Excellent Tutoring Services. Hire A Nerd Solve My English Problems. Tutor was very helpful. I recommend this site to everyone.

lexyo1
February 12th, 2021

Great group of tutors. Probably the best you can find here. Tutors are vastly knowledgeable and experienced in their subjects

ianb518
February 3rd, 2021

Experts Tutors Available and they solved my Physics problems. The tutor was very helpful & it was a great experience for me. I would like to recommend HireaNerd to everyone.

Tip for consumers:
Recommended

Products used:
Tutoring Service

petern450
January 2nd, 2021

We cannot fault the maths/physics tutor that was our choice for our son studying his final year of A levels. The tutor has been flexible with lessons, both being able to move study days and times where needed and choices of topics on the day.
My son has been very happy with the style and quality of teaching and it has helped improved his internal grading at test times.

Hello Peter,

Thank you for the feedback. We are trying our best to provide our students a better service. Cheers!

Team Hireanerd.net

alinaj40
February 24th, 2021

Great work guys. I received good marks, thankyou Hire A Nerd for excellent tutoring services. Looking forward to work with you guys more.

adams1114
January 2nd, 2021

Our daughter's grades improved dramatically, she has so much more confidence now and it is amazing. Only the good tutoring can make this happen. It has been such a positive experience that next year they will be coming back to us for a Math's tutor for younger daughter.

Hello Adam,

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are continuously trying our best to serve you better service. Cheers!

Team Hireanerd.net

goota
January 5th, 2021

I needed help for Physics Subject so, I hire a tutor from here. The tutor was very encouraging and helpful in guiding me through the problems I had. I am all pumped up with confidence owing to under the guidance of this highly knowledgeable tutor. I recommend this site to everyone who need good tutors.

Hire A. – Hire A Nerd Rep

Thank you Goot for taking out time for us. We look forward to serve you in future.

Team HireaNerd.net

jackm843
February 12th, 2021

My tutoring session went very well.The tutor was very encouraging and helped me through the entire process step by step. I really happy, thanks you so much!

jasenj6
February 7th, 2021

Excellent tutors. Best experience with hireanerd in helping my physics concepts and getting rid of fear for physics. I improved a lot in confidence too. Highly Recommended

ronaldc629
April 9th, 2021

Finding professional tutor for mathematics was never so easy for me. But, I got recommended from one of my friend about this website. They provided the best tutors who supported me with the basic concepts of mathematics. Keep it up.

tomd681
December 22nd, 2020

I am very happy after getting service from your expert tutors for my math subject. I had no idea about the service but you have done very professional and error free work on the subject. Thanks for helping me and i will recommend you service all.

ront210
May 18th, 2021

I have taken tutoring service from them many times before. They never disappoint me. I have always received best services. If you are also looking for tutoring service help then this is the website to order from.

aydenw13
January 9th, 2021

This pandemic has affected all the aspects of our life. When we talk about the education industry there has been a drastic change in the teaching methods. Tutorial videos have become an integral part of our education in this pandemic. This requires an active and interesting material to keep the audience engaging. Most tutorials lack innovation and experiments that make them monotonous. A perfect tutorial has a balance of learning and audience engagement.

jeffb1322
February 3rd, 2021

Neat and tidy work.

shons14
March 8th, 2021

Great tutoring services, I hired tutor for math work and they resolved my academic issues very easily. Thank you Hireanerd for support. I recommend to others!

Questions? Get answers from the Hire A Nerd staff and other customers.

Hire A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hire A Nerd?

Have a question about Hire A Nerd?