Highway1

Highway1 has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Highway1 also ranks 15th among Entrepreneurship sites.

How would you rate Highway1?

“I have friends who have worked with these guys at highway1...”

Oscar J.
2/21/14

I have friends who have worked with these guys at highway1 and the concept of bringing hardware ideas to fruition is genius. Getting an in to work with the manufacturing plants in China is always challenging and to be able to have a team that can do that work for you is golden. I hope more companies like this pop up in the future to assist all of us aspiring business tech entrepreneurs.

oscarj
February 21st, 2014
jasonv14
August 31st, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the Highway1 staff and other customers.

You've got a hardware prototype & a vision. We prepare you to turn it into a product and a business through a 4 month program at our state-of-the-art hub.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Highway1?

Have a question about Highway1?