Review of OnDemandBay

Tel: +14155130915

1 Review From Our Community

larryd44
11/6/15

I run a restaurant business and have been outsourcing the delivery service to another service provider. Though I've been making a great deal of money from the restaurant, I had to pay a hefty sum to the delivery service provider and also had to rely on every day. I finally decided to have a delivery service on my own for my business and having done the research concluded on having an app to convene customers get to my service. I purchased Uber for food delivery' script from OnDemandBay and mentioned my requirements to have it customized to suit my restaurant business. I was regularly fed with updates on the project and the app was delivered within the agreed time and the team at OnDemandBay also helped me in uploading the app in the app and play store. With customers aware of my business already, a few simple marketing tricks helped me gain a lot of customers than before. I would definitely recommend OnDemandBay to any fellow entrepreneur.

Questions? Get answers from the OnDemandBay staff and other customers.

OnDemandBay?