Highlow.net

Highlow.net has a consumer rating of 2.71 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Highlow.net ranks 554th among Marketing sites.

How would you rate Highlow.net?

“Thanks to stevenmiller at consultant. Com for their support in funds recovery”

Francesca B.
12/1/19

Thanks to stevenmiller at consultant. Com for their support in funds recovery and reinvestment, After trading for a short time on hghlow.net I realized that there are just a few strings behind the scenes holding up what amounts to a casino masquerading as a legitimate alternate options house.The illiquidity is palpable. Don't think they're going to make any odds that you can profit from. I believe that highlow is making many of the trades.

“Do not be move by their sweet words”

mark h.
12/23/19

Do not be move by their sweet words, I fell victim to this rippers few months ago, I lost my last savings and I was thrown out of my appointment. I thought I have lost it all before I came across Mr Ben he help me recover all I have lost for free and has been the one managing my account, easy cashier and reliable service you can reach him by email Benwalker278AtGmail. Com

markh1467
December 23rd, 2019

sergioa49
December 1st, 2019

Its a scam don't trust anything they say withdrawal is impossible and you will loose all the money you invest with them. I was able to withdraw my funds with the help of ralphdaecher (at) protonmail dot com I will be grateful to him from saving me from the hands of these crooks.

johnl2016
December 15th, 2019

I am posting this comment for the purpose of enlightening online scam victims so that they will stop losing money to these online fraudsters especially on Binary and crypto related scams which has been an epidemic and to give them clues on how to easily identify every identical stories and how to track them down as well. I have been able to recover all the money I lost to the scammers with the help of a recovery professional.
Contact@ michealnormanrecserv. Net if you need any assistance

davidg982
December 30th, 2018

Highlow is a no go, i invested with them and then stopped picking up my calls. I have sent emails to them and they seem to be ignoring my calls. I have reached out to a recovery expert *******@cyberservices. Com to help me recover my money back and i was amazed how in weeks he was able to recover it all successfully.

lucya55
October 13th, 2019

The whole crypto currency trade is full of scam, 70% of Brokers and Account managers are operating illegally. This is my experience with a Binary broker after I invested my $240,000 into Binary Option hoping to get my profit as promised by the broker. After my account generated a huge amount of profit I decided to make a withdrawal which they declined and instructed me to make more payment before my withdrawal request can be processed, at the end I lost all my fund. I was depressed and have no option on how to go about the situation, I contacted some Agency who can help me recover my money back but no one seems to helped me, until I came across a broadcast talking about Mr Derrick Glenn who helped Binary, Bitcoin and forex scam victims to get back their money, I contacted the email provided for consultation (*******@gmail. Com) After consulting him for help on how I can get back my money back, I was asked to present all legals details about my investment plan, including the amount I lost, I did exactly what he instructed me to do. To God be the glory he was able to file up my case against the broker and my fund was recovered back to me. I want to advice everyone who have lost his or her fund to brokers or account managers or you finding hard to withdraw your profit please kindly contact Mr Derrick Glenn on his Email on how you can get back you money. Email_ *******@gmail. Com

francescab42
December 1st, 2019

jackc368
August 4th, 2019

I am posting this comment for the purpose of enlightening online scam victims so that they will stop losing money to these online fraudsters especially on highlow and crypto related scams which has been an epidemic and to give them clues on how to easily identify every identical stories and how to track them down as well. I have been able to recover all the money I lost to the scammers with the help of a recovery professional.
Contact stevenmiller (@)consultant dot com if you need any help

Questions? Get answers from the Highlow.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Highlow.net?

Have a question about Highlow.net?