Hertz

Hertz has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Hertz ranks 97th among Car Rental sites.

How would you rate Hertz?

“Happened to visit Qatar last days and booked car online”

Sandeep S.
9/3/13

Happened to visit Qatar last days and booked car online. As promised, received car at Doha airport and condition of the car was next to new. Will surely recommend to go for Hertz in Qatar.

“Car had defective brakes”

Lisa M.
3/22/21

I rented a car for a few days as my car was in the shop. The brakes did not work properly and I almost got into an accident due to sliding. When I returned the car the CSR took the girl that came in after me, before me. He was more interested in trying to get a date then to process my return. Horrible customer service experience.

sandeeps5
September 3rd, 2013

lisam2809
March 22nd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Please be careful when driving one of their vehicles.

Questions? Get answers from the Hertz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hertz?

Have a question about Hertz?