Review of Dr. Schulze

Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
Tel: 1-800-437-2362

marijkeq
6/27/18

My husband and I have been taking Superfood every morning since 1998. We notice the difference when we run out so then we order again! We also have used the Intestinal Formula 1 and 2 which are great, just as described by Dr. Schulze. We have also done the liver cleanse a few times which made our bodies feel younger. When I get a cold or flu I will take the Echinacea Plus which nips this in the bud. We have also recommended these products to our friends and family who have gotten similar results. To sum up our experience over the last 20 years have only been positive with this company.

randyi2
5/18/18

Good information about Herbdoc. Honest about the product as well as pricing. Enough testimonial here to give the product a try.

roseannz
5/14/18

This is the website of Dr. Richard Schulze, which you can also find under "American Botanical Pharmacy", his store in LA, or under "Dr. Schulze". Dr. Schulze manufactures herbal formulas, among a variety of other health supplements. He has some formulations that really work so well, and you can't find anything that works better anywhere else! One such formula is Intestinal Formula #1, which I use every night to prevent constipation. I'm on some medications that are notorious for making people constipated, but with regular use of Intestinal Formula #1, I avoid that nasty situation. My husband has used his Prostate Formula for many, many years. My husband had used other prostate supplements in the past, but when he started Dr. Schulze's, he never used anything else again. His nightly trips to the bathroom have vastly decreased. A third product is the health food bars. These are REAL health food bars-they have completely natural ingredients, and they don't look or taste like the bars that are full of sugar and calories. In addition, they give me hours of energy. I would recommend that you look at this website and check out Dr. Schulze's catalog. I gave it a 4 stars instead of 5 because the products are rather expensive, and he doesn't have many sales. But that said, I am now going to look into his new protein powder, which I just saw on his website!!

Questions? Get answers from the Dr. Schulze staff and other customers.

Dr. Schulze?