This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Henri Martin

Henri Martin has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Henri Martin also ranks 119th among Discount Jewelry sites. The most common issues with Henri Martin are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Henri Martin?

“Extremely poor quality, will NOT accept returns”

J L.
4/24/19

I ordered a ring from Henri Martin knowing it was too good to be true. Paid a little over $30 for a ring that just went in the trash, as they will not allow a return, instead of taking their plastic junk back, they offered to send me up to 3 other pieces of junk for my trouble. I told them to just keep the $30 and all of their plastic crap. I just hope this review will help prevent another customer getting scammed! I plan to share everywhere. 1st photo is from their ad on their website, next 2 are the actual product received.

jl357
April 24th, 2019

lindag460
August 14th, 2018
I'm embarrassed to admit I ordered 2 rings from this company. Only one arrived and it's such poor quality that I don't care if the other arrives. It will go straight into the trash. The one I did receive is absolute garbage. The product photo showed an opal clearly surrounded by other white gemstones going down the side of the ring. The actual ring I received is a cheap knock off. The opal is plastic. There are no other gemstones around it, but the metal has been indented to try to make it look like there is. The ring is cheap, smaller than it should be for it's size and uncomfortable. It shipped from cambodia.

I see they are giving a lot of rings away for "free" if you pay a high price for shipping, they probably are doing this so you cant dispute it with your credit card. But they also have a lot of rings not for free. Don't fall for any of it.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Henri Martin staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Henri Martin?

Have a question about Henri Martin?