Healthfinder.gov

Healthfinder.gov has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Healthfinder.gov?

daveh27
June 20th, 2012
I found healthfinder a pretty good site, but it was only talking about government websites. Which is cool and all, but I really need more information than what this site had to offer. Because when I go to the different government websites, I find the page was last updated lik 5 years ago! I don't want outdated information like that, I want stuff that's fresh and helpful.

And nothing from patients on this website. If you want to understand and know how it feels like to have some sort of problem, this site is useless.

Questions? Get answers from the Healthfinder.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Healthfinder.gov?

Have a question about Healthfinder.gov?