This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

MyHealthfinder

MyHealthfinder has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MyHealthfinder ranks 201st among Health Information sites.

How would you rate MyHealthfinder?

daveh27
June 20th, 2012

I found healthfinder a pretty good site, but it was only talking about government websites. Which is cool and all, but I really need more information than what this site had to offer. Because when I go to the different government websites, I find the page was last updated lik 5 years ago! I don't want outdated information like that, I want stuff that's fresh and helpful.

And nothing from patients on this website. If you want to understand and know how it feels like to have some sort of problem, this site is useless.

Questions? Get answers from the MyHealthfinder staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyHealthfinder?

Have a question about MyHealthfinder?