Hattrick

Hattrick has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Hattrick ranks 190th among Games sites.

How would you rate Hattrick?

“Brilliant game”

Lauri I.
2/13/16

Free, but you can also pay to get extra stats etc. Great thing is that it is not a pay to win game, you just get interesting extra stuff and helping hands. Most of them you can get as free additions to your browser too. You can win without supporter but you just have to take a bit more care. The only game that I know of that actually extends the supporter length for the downtime every month. That and the game is also excellent.

“No! THis is hattrick!”

Sally W.
1/29/19

THIS IS NOT THE KRUSTY KRAB! Spongebob does not work for me! EVen though he good at suckin toes, As a flamboyant starfish I am butthurt at the lack of reviews on my soundcloud.

laurii
February 13th, 2016

sallyw105
January 29th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Hattrick staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hattrick?

Have a question about Hattrick?