Haku

Haku has a consumer rating of 4.78 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Haku ranks 7th among Aromatherapy sites.

How would you rate Haku?

“Works for what I bought it for!”

Michael N.
5/8/18

Good stuff. I did not buy to use for myself. I bought Cinnamon EO to use with another essential oil to keep spiders, insects away. This is a natural way to get rid of visitors you didn't invite! I put several drops on a cotton ball and leave them around windows, under bath and kitchen sinks, etc. Haven't had any visitors. The scent is nice for human use too.

michaeln119
May 8th, 2018

The scent is nice for human use too.
laav
May 13th, 2019
I love your essential oils, they're great. But you need to take care more about shipping time. Thanks
nguyenh26
October 15th, 2019
I love the packaging and the array of scents. I've been burning the peppermint oil, it's lovely Thanks
nguyenh13
March 30th, 2018
The product came wonderfully packaged so it was not knocked over or destroyed. The scent is strong which makes me believe in its potency. It also came with a glass roller bottle that is disassembled so you can mix the oil with a carrier oil. It also shipped out immediately. I'm really happy with my purchase and the free e-book they emailed over. Thanks a bunch!
vum1
June 4th, 2018
I have done extensive research on Essential Oils. I have purchased them at various stores, websites, and through Tiki. My lungs are sensitive to certain fragrances and ingredients so I must be careful which oils I purchase. Haku Farm, thus far have been the best. I use them in my Aromaglobe's, spray a fine mist on my bed linens and drapery and even use some on my skin. I trust this product and would highly recommend. Lemongrass is one of my favorites.

Tip for consumers: Direct contact for a better price!

thanhl14
June 30th, 2018
Essential oils of Haku Store are real good. I'm waiting for you to launch a new store in Hanoi. Goodluck
hoangt6
May 29th, 2018
Excellent price, quality product. I use another expensive and well known essential oil brand and have paid this price for half the size for that brand. After reading the reviews, I thought I would give Haku Farm a try. I am really happy with the quality of the oil. I diffuse it regularly, and have used it topically with a carrier oil. I don't feel comfortable injesting it, as I am not sure of the purity standards of this company (as opposed my confidence in my regular high end oils). However I am going to continue to purchase Haku Farm as my alternative. I've also been diffusting the germ fighter and it's excellent as well.

Nice staff, great products, that's the reason I stick with Haku's products. I think you will feel it too

By Nguyen H.