Review of Hairfinity

hairfinity.com@contactprivacy.com

johne444
John E.
3/22/19

i just love this hair vitamins there are great plus my hair grew a lot i don't have nothing bad to say about hairfinity...

gloriam128
Gloria M.
3/22/19

I love the offer and I'm really taking it hard with my hair because I put a bleach and I had braids so it not good will my edges grow back good with this products??

abbyc35
Abby C.
3/22/19

I absolutely love the hair vitamins. However, the online shopping experience is annoying with the modal and message popups all the time.

chandraj8
Chandra J.
3/22/19

Love the product. I just wish the edge serum was available more often. Always sold out! That means it's a GREAT product!

yvettep23
Yvette P.
3/21/19

Why is there so much sugar crystals in the gummies? Would be better if they were like regular gummies without the sugar

cassandrae12
Cassandra E.
3/21/19

I love the products they offer, I also enjoy the blogs and videos they have about hair and how to properly care for it!

romodana
Romodan A.
3/21/19

I tried it several times before, effective but you need to keep using and supplying your self constantly or every quarter interval or bit longer

anjanettes
Anjanette S.
3/21/19

My shopping experience has been great thus far because I had several shipping options from which to choose.

keonnap
Keonna P.
3/21/19

First time trying it to see how it works if I see a difference I will definitely be ordering again thank you

kellyu9
kelly u.
3/21/19

I love the variety of products & they work ... I will continue to buy products.. continue to do a great job ...

shainac7
Shaina C.
3/20/19

Just received my chewable pills so not sure yet on if it works or not. But I heard nothing but good things about from my friends and family. So I'm sure it will work great.

marya911
Mary A.
3/19/19

I like order from your website, I just have a problem with when they deliver my package they don't ring my bell to tell me its here they just drop my package outside the door and I dont like that anybody can come and take my vitamins that i order. That's my only problem i have is with the delivery .

latanyar2
Latanya R.
3/19/19

I had to wait almost a week to receive this item. The bottle was tiny. I think $12.50 is a lot to pay for 7 days worth of vitamins when you're paying $24.00 for a month's worth

elainet80
Elaine T.
3/19/19

Love this product!! Was hesitant to try it in beginning, but took a chance and it's been awesome!!! Started in 12/18 and hair has grown almost 3 inches. Will continue to use. Ordering process is simple and delivery is fast! Thank you HAIRFINITY!!!!!!!

courtneyh118
Courtney H.
3/18/19

Only reason I gave 1 star is because i just recieved my product so i cant really say if I'm satisfied with it or not.

tuesdayh1
Tuesday H.
3/18/19

I have used the products before, i miss it.... it really kept my hair healthy and growing. I love the products... they're the best.... Thank you so much

glennettea
Glennette A.
3/18/19

I love hairfinity it's amazing! The website is very easy to navigate and get the exact product you want!

duaa1
Dua A.
3/17/19

Easy process and clean look of the website. I only received confirmation email but no shipping confirmation. Waited on the shipment to come and it appeared after 9 days of ordering.

aushaih
Aushai H.
3/17/19

The website had exactly what I needed and it came in the mail just in time for when I needed to use the product. But I wish the vitamins could be taken by kids over the age 10. Love the vitamins its like hair magic.

susana418
Susan A.
3/17/19

Ive used your products in the past before and I'm putting my trust in the product again. I'm hoping to see some results in the next few months. Thanks.

janaea2
Janae A.
3/17/19

I’m so excited to try this product. My hair is so fine and thin. I pray this helps me out! I’m so desperate.

rozitaw
Rozita W.
3/17/19

Thank you for a premium product. My hair is thick but I believe this product has sustained my strains.

pamp94
Pam P.
3/17/19

It was easy to "click" on the products I wanted. The real truth will be do they live up to the hype...are they as good as they claim to be. I need to see real results before I would recommend this site, or any site, to any one.

lawshondram
Lawshondra M.
3/16/19

I'm trying for the first time!!! Ready to see the growth thought I would have gotten a shirt to measure my hair

samanthaf84
Samantha F.
3/16/19

Always satisfied with the vitamins!! And the website is very easy to navigate! Just wish the edge serum was in stock.

Questions? Get answers from the Hairfinity staff and other customers.

Hairfinity?