Review of Hairfinity

hairfinity.com@contactprivacy.com

moeshay
Moesha Y.
5/19/19

My experience with Hairfinity is always great! I am always getting coupons sent to my email so that I can save money when buying such great products and that keeps me coming back time and time again!

moudis
Moudi S.
5/18/19

This is a first time for me to use this product and I hope its give the results that I’m Seeking and it’s true as I read in your site!!

nadiac27
Nadia C.
5/18/19

it was quick,and very clear.It is not the first time i buy product from you ,and i'm always satisfy,good job.

jerryg247
Jerry G.
5/17/19

Been using hairfinity for about two years. I retain hair length, and have less hair shed. My hair grows slow so using this product help keepy hair on my head!

yolondah1
Yolonda H.
5/16/19

The Doctor said my calcium level is too high, and Hairfinity has high doses of calcium taking two tablets a day. Therefore, I must cut down to one Hairfinity a day.

rhondae25
Rhonda E.
5/16/19

The items I order were out of stock for a long time. Otherwise, question 1 would have been rated higher.

zalikae
Zalika E.
5/16/19

Site was easy to navigate and check out experience was easy to follow and move through. I would change the wording for the 15% discount to say after your first bottle all subsequent bottles are discounted. That was a little unclear until the end when the 15% didn't come off of my first bottle.

kristinm207
Kristin M.
5/16/19

Site is easy to navigate. Very user friendly. I have been taking hairfinity vitamins for a month and the girl who does my hair commented on how healthy my hair is. Don't take at night, will keep you up due to the vit b.

charc21
Char C.
5/15/19

So far I've had only positive experiences and I'm in love with these vitamins, will be continuing to order from Hairfinity.

lavonner1
LaVonne R.
5/15/19

It goes well on the site and the product really works at this time I'm able to afford them again the product is worth the price.

lindaj306
Linda J.
5/15/19

Great hair growth product. Just ordered for thinning hair hope it does just as well and thickens hair.

jadaw4
Jada W.
5/15/19

Absolutely love this product & what it does for my hair. It’s a little expensive and I would like to buy more products, I wish you guys offered more ways for promo codes or getting a percentage off because I would love to try more! But overall I love the vitamins! And the website is very easy to navigate & get right to what you wanna order and then checking out is even quick & easy!

kimberlys359
Kimberly S.
5/15/19

My first order so I am very excited. I wear the hijab so my hair gets really dry sometimes and I have to work extra hard to keep it moist and supple without that greasy feeling. Plus I have locs so I have to stay on top of it. I am looking forward to these products and I am so happy to see the company is black owned.

lametriusb
LaMetrius B.
5/15/19

My hair is growing, I never thought there was anything out there to help it grow. It is slow but it is growing.

lisag304
Lisa G.
5/14/19

I'm sorry but your turn around time is extremely slow. By the time the order is placed, processed & reaches the customer; over 2wks has passed. And I think that is just too long for an order that's prepaid; to reach the consumer.
The USPS mail service only takes 3working days to be delivered.

Sincerely; Lisa Green

richandap
RICHANDA P.
5/14/19

the site is very informative and easy to navigate, I am hoping I get good results from your product.

lisas1074
Lisa S.
5/13/19

A friend introduced me to the product I like it and I brought my 2 month supply. The price they don't give you a break rather you buy a month or 2 months supplies you only save a dollar but the product itself I had no sided effects from it. I read reviews about the product but I didn't have any problems myself. I only tried the pills nothing else.

laurelp17
Laurel P.
5/13/19

I have been using the volume builder pills for about a month and I've seen some improvement in my hair density

courtneyr77
Courtney R.
5/13/19

These pills really do work for hair growth. You have to give them a full 60 days to start to work though and then my hair took off.

sherylp39
sheryl p.
5/13/19

I have been using this products for a few years and I love it. I can't seem to get the edge pump to work properly and I have given up on that product.

patriciaa195
Patricia A.
5/13/19

Excellent products that will give you Beautiful, Strong, Shimmering Shiny Black, Coily Soooo Soft, Thicker Lambswool Hair!!!

asyab2
Asya B.
5/12/19

Loved my products the first time I ordered! Will continue buying these products! The results have been great!

kurteshaw
Kurtesha W.
5/11/19

I have used Hairfinity a while back, it worked for me I had no problems. I'm back using it again and I'm going keep using it really worth it and the hair care smell so good. Thank you

skylenf
Skylen F.
5/11/19

I could not get the website to accept my coupon or reward points. That was uncool o could have saved money

kendras45
Kendra S.
5/10/19

I love this product. I love this company. I have been using it consistently for about 6 months. My hair is thicker, and I see lots of new growth! This product has changed my hair. It sheds so much less as well.

i wanted to believe that it would make my hair long and strong. well, it did about half. my hair is stronger but that could be from the other things i take as well. not longer at all.

By Aiysha g.

it is a legit company but the hair vitamins for me were about average. cost way too much to do so little. but everyone is different. didn;'t really see a change but i can say my hair is stronger, i guess. but you can get any hair vitamins and have the same result in my opinion.

By Aiysha g.
Questions? Get answers from the Hairfinity staff and other customers.

Hairfinity?