HairExpress

HairExpress

HairExpress has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. HairExpress also ranks 279th among Hair Care sites.

How would you rate HairExpress?

“Avoid!!!!”

G s.
4/13/15

Whatever you do, do not use this site. It is a scam site, you won't ever get a confirmation email, nor can you actually call the company at any point because the lines go dead. You will never receive any item. My bank had to investigate them and reimburse the money back into my account. Thank god our debit/credit transactions are covered by the banks ey!!

gs46
April 13th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the HairExpress staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HairExpress?

Have a question about HairExpress?