MedispaIndia.in

MedispaIndia.in has a consumer rating of 4.99 stars from 41 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with MedispaIndia.in most frequently mention hair transplant, last year and staff members. MedispaIndia.in ranks 1st among Hair Loss sites.

• Didn't experience any pain or discomfort and would recommend to anyone considers hair transplantation.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate MedispaIndia.in?

“Ultimate results after hair transplant, Good Job Medispa”

Anubhav T.
7/28/20

I am literally happy to see my hair back on my scalp. I underwent hair transplant surgery from Medispa clinic by Dr. Suneet Soni last year. He made me absolutely comfortable during the whole process of transplantation. He is seriously genius in performing hair transplant treatment as his artistic mind is always aware how to design natural hairline. My hair growth is just amazing and my hairline looks absolutely natural. I surely recommend Medispa clinic to everyone.

hair transplant (31)
anubhavt2
July 28th, 2020

I surely recommend Medispa clinic to everyone.

patrickm642
January 31st, 2020

Medispa clinic is certainly the best place for hair transplantation. I was looking for the permanent solution for my hair fall issue. Then last year, I went for the hair restoration surgery by Dr. Suneet Soni at this clinic. I must say that the support staff of this clinic is amazing. The environment of the center was also neat and clean.
Now, I have got amazing results with natural hairline. Therefore, I highly admire Dr. Soni and surely would recommend him.

uk5
August 13th, 2020

I am really glad after achieving magnificent results by hair transplant treatment at Medispa clinic by Dr. Suneet Soni. He suggested me to get FUT technique for transplantation as I was having Grade V baldness. The staff members of Medispa are extremely professional and they serve you brilliantly during and after the procedure.
Keep up the great work sir! I recommend for sure Medispa!

pault493
January 10th, 2020

I would say Medispa Clinic is the best place for hair restoration. Dr. Suneet Soni is extremely talented and having a very friendly nature. I makes his patients very comfortable before and after the surgery. Also, the support staff and team look after the patients very well. I have got wonderful hair transplant results which has rebuild my outer appearance.
Thanks you Dr. Suneet Soni!

kl410
December 12th, 2020

I would like to thank Medispa team and Dr. Suneet Soni on offering me the best hair loss treatment. The entire procedure was painless and even after the surgery I didn't feel any kind of uneasiness of difficulty. Now, I am happy that I got some desirable results which are beyond my expectations. All credit goes to Dr. Soni!
Keep up the good work sir!

tarunm9
February 9th, 2020

My review is purely based on the results I have received after the hair transplant surgery by Dr. Suneet Soni. I would say he is the best hair transplant surgeon in India as I can see the visible growth in my hair within only 8 months of the surgery. Moreover, the support team of Medispa clinic is highly efficient and takes good care of patients.

wk42
March 2nd, 2021

I am happy to get the desired results after getting surgery from Dr. Suneet Soni at Medispa clinic. This is my honest review. I underwent the surgery last year and Dr Soni suggested me the FUT+FUE combination technique of hair transplant which was absolutely painless. Now, I am literally thankful to him and also want to appreciate the efforts of Medispa team members. Thank you!

benjaminw242
May 9th, 2020

I must say Medispa is surely the best clinic for hair transplant treatment. It is owned by Dr. Suneet Soni who is a world class plastic surgeon. I met him last year for the hair transplant consultation. I was losing my hair so quickly and looking for the solution that could improve my hair density and stop hair fall. Dr. Soni provided me the best hair transplant surgery. Also, the clinic offers quality service and facilities to the patients before and after the surgery. I have got decent hair transplant results. Definitely recommended!

asadw
November 28th, 2019

One of the most expensive clinic in India only celebrities and business man can go there and comparing with other clinic in India

pala3
November 21st, 2020

I got the hair restoration surgery last year at Medispa clinic which was painless and smooth. I even started my daily routine within a couple of days of the surgery. The clinic is excellent, completely sanitized and hygienic. The doctor is specialist and the team members are extremely professional. Also, got decent results and I look quite young now.

radhikat3
March 21st, 2020

I was losing my hair and wanted them back desperately. On the internet, I came to know about Dr. Suneet soni and Medispa clinic. I checked out the other patients results which were amazing. After that, I also went though the hair transplant surgery after the consultation with Dr. Soni. I must say that the results only after the 8 months of my surgery were starting to appear and were really splendid. Now, I have got my hair back and I am really thankful to Dr. Suneet sir and his team.

johnr1974
January 18th, 2020

Wonderful experience with Medispa! The results are excellent and I am extremely happy with it. I have got natural hairline after the surgery. Thanks a lot Dr. Suneet Soni and team Medispa as they provided me the best hair transplant results. Highly recommended!

girdharil1
June 2nd, 2021

May experience at Medispa clinic was incredible. I must thank the staff members and Dr Suneet Soni who provide me the best hair transplant treatment. The results are excellent and hence, I am sharing my review about the services of Medispa. I would definitely recommend the clinic for its incredible facilities and caring attitude.

chandern
September 27th, 2020

I have got sensational hair transplant results within only 8 months after the surgery. Dr. Suneet Soni and Medispa staff members did great job. I highly rate this clinic and would definitely recommend to all the people looking for the permanent solution for hair loss.

js1488
March 12th, 2021

I am happy to get the sensational hair growth after getting the hair transplant surgery at Medispa clinic. Dr. Suneet Soni is the master of hair transplant surgery who performed my treatment and I have to say that the procedure was quite smooth and painless. The facilities and services at Medispa are world-class. Surely a recommended place!

rathored
June 8th, 2020

The hair transplant procedure I got was from Dr Suneet Soni at Medispa hair transplant clinic to me it was incredible. I am very happy with my result. Every aspect was beautifully communicated very well by Dr Suneet. Am satisfied and found myself lucky. A big thanks to Dr Suneet Soni from the bottom of my heart.

mohanl5
June 21st, 2020

I am extremely glad to get the hair transplant surgery at Medispa by Dr. Suneet Soni even in this difficult time of COVID pandemic. Equipped with proper PPE gears, the staff members did my COVID19 test before the surgery to make sure the safety of both me and the other staff members. I am really happy to see the staff members and doctors following all the social distancing norms and other guidelines issued by the govt very strictly. The best part is Dr. Soni did my surgery by himself like he always does to all his patients. Its almost 15 days of my surgery and I have not felt any uneasiness till now.

Highly appreciated the efforts of Medispa team and Dr. Soni who are looking after their patients wonderfully in this tough situation.

Many Thanks Dr. Suneet sir!

sr490
August 19th, 2021

I am happy to get the wonderful hair transplant treatment at Medispa clinic. Dr Suneet Soni is very humble and explains everything about hair transplant before the procedure. The clinic was extremely clean and the staff members were strictly following the Covid norms for the safety. Highly recommended clinic in my opinion!

pd343
April 2nd, 2021

Last year, I underwent hair transplant surgery from Medispa clinic by Dr. Suneet Soni. Now I have got ultimate hair growth and I look so young. All credit must go to the efforts of Dr. Soni and his team! I would love to recommend the doctor to all undoubtedly.

pk113
September 18th, 2020

I am happy to see my results after getting treatment from Medispa by Dr. Suneet Soni. Last year, I got my surgery which helped to grow my hair back. Outstanding work by the doctor and staff members.

If you want to get natural results, I would definitely recommend Dr. Soni.

madana2
December 19th, 2019

I highly appreciate Dr. Suneet Soni for providing me the best hair transplant surgery. I underwent the treatment last year and I have received wonderful results. My hair density got increased and hair growth is very much visible. Also, the support staff of Medispa is extremely well-behaved and supportive. Thank you Medispa and Dr. Suneet Sir!

ahmede79
December 27th, 2019

Have a excellent experience with Medispa clinic This is the best clinic for hair transplant in Delhi. Staff is well supported and also cooperative. Thanks to Dr. Suneet. You really had given me a best service

chetank13
July 3rd, 2019

Great experience... doctor's so friendly... and the way of treatment is very effective within 12 month it starts give results.
I'd hair loss problem since 3 year... now i m happy just because of you sir so thank you

rockys21
January 24th, 2018

Just 3 months before had a hair transplant at Medispa hair transplant clinic. Very happy with the treatment. The entire procedure was very comfortable. Didn't experience any pain or discomfort and would recommend to anyone considers hair transplantation. Just 3 months of my hair transplant surgery and my hair has started growing which I can clearly see and in near future I would definitely have better results. I am so thankful to Dr Suneet Soni who gave me that hope that I could look good once again.

gagany
July 27th, 2019

Fantastic clinic, Very clean and modern. The staff is amazing, professional and caring. Dr Suneet Soni is an incredible surgeon who takes great care of his clients. Highly recommend!

Decent results of patients and positive feedback found on the internet.

By Madan A.