Review of MedispaIndia.in

info@medispaindia.in

1 star

animeshg2
2/27/19

I am highly satisfied with the comprehensive care I received on the day of the surgery, the procedure was performed with professionalism and continued concern for my comfort. The entire process was carried out with pinpoint accuracy. And the best part was that there was no discomfort. Dr Suneet Soni and his team is true "The Best of the Best".

rohitk48
12/27/18

Dr Suneet Soni made my evaluation session most understandable and answered all those complicated questions that made me confused. The way of doing the procedure of Dr Suneet Soni is such a painless and scarless because they use most advanced closure technique known as the Trichophytic closure.
Dr Suneet Soni developed a special solution to reduce the effect of pain to zero levels so we can say that it is almost painless. The high-powered microscopes and the skilled hand of the surgeon are like a boon for the hair transplant that I easily got at Medispa. I did receive 4000 grafts via the strip/FUT method of the surgery and can say that it was almost painless and quite comfortable in terms of receiving the incision and suture while harvesting the strip from the safe donor part of the scalp.
Now, it's been a year to receive the surgery and regrowth has been covered the affected areas of the top, front, and the crown areas of the scalp. The density I received is quite satisfactory and hairline design is quite natural.
The regrowth has been done almost and now I am enjoying my life with a head full of hair and it is very difficult for other people to say that my hair transplanted or normal as the implantation of hair roots on the frontal and temporal area is aesthetically placed with the proper angle and direction as well as the right selection of graft at the right place.
The facilities and services for the procedure offered by the Medispa clinic are mind-blowing. The clinic uses the most advanced technology and equipment to perform the procedure, included with the facilities of the 20X and 200X magnifications of microscopes, Carl Zeiss lenses, etc. The safety and hygiene measure followed by the clinic is highly standard as they give special concern for the cleanliness process by following the bio-waste management and the sterilization of equipment used in the procedure.
I got fully satisfied with my treatment and must give a top star rating for the clinic and surgeon as well!

ankurd2
12/13/18

I received my procedure one year back at Medispa centre and I am fully satisfied with my end results. At the time of consultation, I was very confused with the surgical procedure as I had a threat with the surgical incision. But all my doubt and confusions got cleared after talking to Dr Suneet Soni as he made me so easy and comfortable by responding all the queries. He advised me for the combined method of FUT+FUE hair transplant for my grade NW-5 baldness and also instructed me about some pre-and post-care advice for the hair transplant. My whole procedure experience at Medispa clinic was full of comfort and on the matter of pain and scarring; I can say that it is a painless and scarless procedure as they have given me the local anaesthesia. The areas where the extraction has been done, i.e., the back and sides of the scalp are perfectly closed as the regrowth of hair could be possible through the scars. It's been a year and I have experienced the best possible aesthetic re-growth with 4200 newly implanted grafts. My temporal and front areas are now showing the results. And, it will be difficult to differentiate between normal and transplanted hair. Thank you, Dr Suneet Soni and the entire Medispa team.

rohitv8
2/12/18

I got to know about Medispa hair transplant clinic through social media. I was getting married in 9 months and had a lot of issues with my hair. The best part of visiting this clinic was that they had all the facilities under one roof with all the latest technologies available. So I underwent for hair transplant procedure by Dr Suneet Soni. And after 6 months saw a big transformation in my looks. I got great result by Dr Suneet Soni I am so thankful to him and wish him all the best for future.

pritams1
2/7/18

I was so confused for my hair transplant then someone suggested me Dr Suneet Soni's name. So, I met him and underwent for my hair transplantation. I'm happy and satisfied with my results. So I give you all a small advice, before you go any hair transplant clinic first, make analysis all best hair transplant clinic and their doctor records. And meet their real patients who already done hair transplant. Check the methods and techniques what they are using. In my case I asked so many questions but Dr Soneet Soni answered me very patiently which impressed me a lot. Thank you Dr Suneet Soni.

rinkus5
1/29/18

Good Experience with Medispa hair transplant clinic at Jaipur, India. After getting tensed and bewildered by visiting too many clinics in Mumbai regarding my hair transplant, Medispa hair transplant clinic is a savior for me. It is highly affordable and no gimmick marketing which u can easily see from other clinics. I highly recommend Dr Suneet Soni and Medispa hair transplant clinic if you are suffering from hair loss problem. Dr Suneet Soni has changed my life and look. Thank you so much Dr Suneet Soni for giving me this new-look.

kishorek11
1/25/18

Awesome experience at Medispa hair transplant clinic. Staff is so cooperative and skilled that you would love it. Results are 100% and I have experienced it myself. Dr Suneet Soni is so qualified, and he does the surgery in such an efficient way that you don't feel even slightest of pain. Totally painless procedure and worth the money you spend. Also, Medispa clinic is much better and show fast results than other clinic. My best wishes to those coming to Medispa clinic as I know you will experience the change in you within few months of hair transplant. I am so glad that I found Dr Suneet Soni for my procedure.

rockys21
1/24/18

Just 3 months before had a hair transplant at Medispa hair transplant clinic. Very happy with the treatment. The entire procedure was very comfortable. Didn't experience any pain or discomfort and would recommend to anyone considers hair transplantation. Just 3 months of my hair transplant surgery and my hair has started growing which I can clearly see and in near future I would definitely have better results. I am so thankful to Dr Suneet Soni who gave me that hope that I could look good once again.

manojk46
1/11/18

Medispa hair transplant clinic is a devoted and dedicated clinic for providing the best possible solution for your problems. You will so secure here and appreciate your decision for selecting Medispa hair transplant clinic. My experience with Dr Suneet Soni is extraordinary and his hard work with my hair problems has changed my life and boost my confidence a lot. Thank you Dr Suneet Soni for this great results.

kantilals
12/5/17

Getting a hair treatment of any kind can always be a daunting task, and I was very confusion how to start and with whom to consult, I got to know of Dr Suneet Soni and his Medispa clinic from a friend. First off the patience and expertise of Dr Suneet Soni in explaining meticulously the procedure of hair transplant and what goes along with it is great not to mention the calmness which he brings while undergoing a treatment, makes u feel you're in the company of a known person and not a stranger. My results were great after 6 months and I would recommend him to anyone thinking of getting hair treatment of any kind. Best of luck to Dr Suneet Soni and the team for the wonderful experience.

raveeshk
12/1/17

Hair transplants are done at many places but at Medispa hair transplant center I got a totally different and beautiful results. I became a big fan of Dr. Suneet Soni. He is very positive towards life, amazing hand work and excellent treatment. My hair quality has improved a lot, and I am very happy with their way of treatment. I am very happy with my result, and I am also planning my second procedure for my frontal area. This time I am so confident because now I know the Dr. Suneet Soni's work and his dedication. Thanks a lot sir...

rohanv8
11/18/17

I want to share my experience with all of you about the Medispa hair transplant clinic from where I did my hair transplant procedure. Before 6 months I did my hair transplant procedure at Medispa hair transplant center, and I am really surprised and happy to see the most effective results only in 6 months. I am sure within a year I will definitely get the great result .The entire staff of medispa is very experienced and behaved very nicely. Such a great team. Thanks to Dr. Suneet Soni for this nice experience.

nataras
11/7/17

I am very happy with my result. Awesome experience. Friendly and supportive staff. Procedure went so smoothly and without any discomfort. Medispsa is one of the best hair transplant center in India. It has been a year of my surgery, and I am planning my second session very soon. Can't wait to see the result. Great work guys. Thank you Dr. Suneet Soni.

I searched over the internet and checked patients reviews and results.

By Animesh G.
Questions? Get answers from the MedispaIndia.in staff and other customers.

MedispaIndia.in?