MedispaIndia.in

MedispaIndia.in has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MedispaIndia.in also ranks 1st among Hair Loss sites.

• Dr Suneet Soni and his team is true "The Best of the Best".
  • The facilities and services for the procedure offered by the Medispa clinic are mind-blowing.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate MedispaIndia.in?

“Clean environment and excellent support staff”

Patrick M.
1/31/20

Medispa clinic is certainly the best place for hair transplantation. I was looking for the permanent solution for my hair fall issue. Then last year, I went for the hair restoration surgery by Dr. Suneet Soni at this clinic. I must say that the support staff of this clinic is amazing. The environment of the center was also neat and clean. Now, I have got amazing results with natural hairline. Therefore, I highly admire Dr. Soni and surely would recommend him.

dr suneet soni (12) medispa clinic (9) hair transplant (21) hair transplant surgery (5) 6 months (3) support staff (3) hair transplantation (3)
patrickm642
January 31st, 2020
pault493
January 10th, 2020
I would say Medispa Clinic is the best place for hair restoration. Dr. Suneet Soni is extremely talented and having a very friendly nature. I makes his patients very comfortable before and after the surgery. Also, the support staff and team look after the patients very well. I have got wonderful hair transplant results which has rebuild my outer appearance.
Thanks you Dr. Suneet Soni!
tarunm9
February 9th, 2020
My review is purely based on the results I have received after the hair transplant surgery by Dr. Suneet Soni. I would say he is the best hair transplant surgeon in India as I can see the visible growth in my hair within only 8 months of the surgery. Moreover, the support team of Medispa clinic is highly efficient and takes good care of patients.
radhikat3
March 21st, 2020
I was losing my hair and wanted them back desperately. On the internet, I came to know about Dr. Suneet soni and Medispa clinic. I checked out the other patients results which were amazing. After that, I also went though the hair transplant surgery after the consultation with Dr. Soni. I must say that the results only after the 8 months of my surgery were starting to appear and were really splendid. Now, I have got my hair back and I am really thankful to Dr. Suneet sir and his team.
johnr1974
January 18th, 2020
Wonderful experience with Medispa! The results are excellent and I am extremely happy with it. I have got natural hairline after the surgery. Thanks a lot Dr. Suneet Soni and team Medispa as they provided me the best hair transplant results. Highly recommended!
madana2
December 19th, 2019
I highly appreciate Dr. Suneet Soni for providing me the best hair transplant surgery. I underwent the treatment last year and I have received wonderful results. My hair density got increased and hair growth is very much visible. Also, the support staff of Medispa is extremely well-behaved and supportive. Thank you Medispa and Dr. Suneet Sir!
ahmede79
December 27th, 2019
Have a excellent experience with Medispa clinic This is the best clinic for hair transplant in Delhi. Staff is well supported and also cooperative. Thanks to Dr. Suneet. You really had given me a best service
asadw
November 28th, 2019
one of the most expensive clinic in India only celebrities and business man can go there and comparing with other clinic in India
chetank13
July 3rd, 2019
Great experience...doctor's so friendly...and the way of treatment is very effective within 12 month it starts give results.
I'd hair loss problem since 3 year ...now i m happy just because of you sir so thank you
rockys21
January 24th, 2018
Just 3 months before had a hair transplant at Medispa hair transplant clinic. Very happy with the treatment. The entire procedure was very comfortable. Didn't experience any pain or discomfort and would recommend to anyone considers hair transplantation. Just 3 months of my hair transplant surgery and my hair has started growing which I can clearly see and in near future I would definitely have better results. I am so thankful to Dr Suneet Soni who gave me that hope that I could look good once again.
gagany
July 27th, 2019
Fantastic clinic, Very clean and modern. The staff is amazing, professional and caring. Dr Suneet Soni is an incredible surgeon who takes great care of his clients. Highly recommend!
andrewm612
August 20th, 2019
I am extremely pleased with team Medispa and Dr. Suneet Soni who provided me the best hair transplant surgery. I was running out of my hair due to hair fall issue and wanted to get the permanent solution for that. Medispa provided me precisely what I wanted. I would love to recommend the services of Dr. Suneet Soni at Medispa.
manojk46
January 11th, 2018
Medispa hair transplant clinic is a devoted and dedicated clinic for providing the best possible solution for your problems. You will so secure here and appreciate your decision for selecting Medispa hair transplant clinic. My experience with Dr Suneet Soni is extraordinary and his hard work with my hair problems has changed my life and boost my confidence a lot. Thank you Dr Suneet Soni for this great results.
rohitv8
February 12th, 2018
I got to know about Medispa hair transplant clinic through social media. I was getting married in 9 months and had a lot of issues with my hair. The best part of visiting this clinic was that they had all the facilities under one roof with all the latest technologies available. So I underwent for hair transplant procedure by Dr Suneet Soni. And after 6 months saw a big transformation in my looks. I got great result by Dr Suneet Soni I am so thankful to him and wish him all the best for future.
pritams1
February 7th, 2018
I was so confused for my hair transplant then someone suggested me Dr Suneet Soni's name. So, I met him and underwent for my hair transplantation. I'm happy and satisfied with my results. So I give you all a small advice, before you go any hair transplant clinic first, make analysis all best hair transplant clinic and their doctor records. And meet their real patients who already done hair transplant. Check the methods and techniques what they are using. In my case I asked so many questions but Dr Soneet Soni answered me very patiently which impressed me a lot. Thank you Dr Suneet Soni.
animeshg2
February 27th, 2019
I am highly satisfied with the comprehensive care I received on the day of the surgery, the procedure was performed with professionalism and continued concern for my comfort. The entire process was carried out with pinpoint accuracy. And the best part was that there was no discomfort. Dr Suneet Soni and his team is true "The Best of the Best".
kishorek11
January 25th, 2018
Awesome experience at Medispa hair transplant clinic. Staff is so cooperative and skilled that you would love it. Results are 100% and I have experienced it myself. Dr Suneet Soni is so qualified, and he does the surgery in such an efficient way that you don't feel even slightest of pain. Totally painless procedure and worth the money you spend. Also, Medispa clinic is much better and show fast results than other clinic. My best wishes to those coming to Medispa clinic as I know you will experience the change in you within few months of hair transplant. I am so glad that I found Dr Suneet Soni for my procedure.
amitp49
September 3rd, 2019
The hair transplant treatment provided by Dr. Suneet Soni is very good. There was no pain during the whole treatment process. Dr. Soni and staff are highly professional. I recommend all bald patient to have a treatment here and I am very happy with my result.
nataras
November 7th, 2017
I am very happy with my result. Awesome experience. Friendly and supportive staff. Procedure went so smoothly and without any discomfort. Medispsa is one of the best hair transplant center in India. It has been a year of my surgery, and I am planning my second session very soon. Can't wait to see the result. Great work guys. Thank you Dr. Suneet Soni.
mohanl2
August 10th, 2019
Best place to get the treatment done Dr Suneet understands the patient concern and treat them accordingly staffs are very friendly very much comfortable to refer the patients to Medispa.
rohanv8
November 18th, 2017
I want to share my experience with all of you about the Medispa hair transplant clinic from where I did my hair transplant procedure. Before 6 months I did my hair transplant procedure at Medispa hair transplant center, and I am really surprised and happy to see the most effective results only in 6 months. I am sure within a year I will definitely get the great result .The entire staff of medispa is very experienced and behaved very nicely. Such a great team. Thanks to Dr. Suneet Soni for this nice experience.
raveeshk
December 1st, 2017
Hair transplants are done at many places but at Medispa hair transplant center I got a totally different and beautiful results. I became a big fan of Dr. Suneet Soni. He is very positive towards life, amazing hand work and excellent treatment. My hair quality has improved a lot, and I am very happy with their way of treatment. I am very happy with my result, and I am also planning my second procedure for my frontal area. This time I am so confident because now I know the Dr. Suneet Soni's work and his dedication. Thanks a lot sir...
rinkus5
January 29th, 2018
Good Experience with Medispa hair transplant clinic at Jaipur, India. After getting tensed and bewildered by visiting too many clinics in Mumbai regarding my hair transplant, Medispa hair transplant clinic is a savior for me. It is highly affordable and no gimmick marketing which u can easily see from other clinics. I highly recommend Dr Suneet Soni and Medispa hair transplant clinic if you are suffering from hair loss problem. Dr Suneet Soni has changed my life and look. Thank you so much Dr Suneet Soni for giving me this new-look.
arunendram
June 26th, 2019
Dr Suneet Soni is very talented and experienced surgeon...............................hsjhsjsjsushbshshbshhsbshdhdvhdksishdvdhudhhdhhdhdhdhhdhdhdhdhdhdhdidhsjms. Sbhshe d hsjehs.
kantilals
December 5th, 2017
Getting a hair treatment of any kind can always be a daunting task, and I was very confusion how to start and with whom to consult, I got to know of Dr Suneet Soni and his Medispa clinic from a friend. First off the patience and expertise of Dr Suneet Soni in explaining meticulously the procedure of hair transplant and what goes along with it is great not to mention the calmness which he brings while undergoing a treatment, makes u feel you're in the company of a known person and not a stranger. My results were great after 6 months and I would recommend him to anyone thinking of getting hair treatment of any kind. Best of luck to Dr Suneet Soni and the team for the wonderful experience.

Decent results of patients and positive feedback found on the internet.

By Madan A.