MedispaIndia.in

MedispaIndia.in has a consumer rating of 4.97 stars from 31 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MedispaIndia.in also ranks 1st among Hair Loss sites.

• Dr Suneet Soni and his team is true "The Best of the Best".
  • The facilities and services for the procedure offered by the Medispa clinic are mind-blowing.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate MedispaIndia.in?

“Ultimate results after hair transplant, Good Job Medispa”

Anubhav T.
7/28/20

I am literally happy to see my hair back on my scalp. I underwent hair transplant surgery from Medispa clinic by Dr. Suneet Soni last year. He made me absolutely comfortable during the whole process of transplantation. He is seriously genius in performing hair transplant treatment as his artistic mind is always aware how to design natural hairline. My hair growth is just amazing and my hairline looks absolutely natural. I surely recommend Medispa clinic to everyone.

suneet soni (27) medispa clinic (10) hair transplant surgery (8) medispa hair transplant clinic (6) hair transplant results (3) hair transplant treatment (3) suneet sir (3) 6 months (3) support staff (3) hair transplantation (3)
anubhavt2
July 28th, 2020
I surely recommend Medispa clinic to everyone.
patrickm642
January 31st, 2020
Medispa clinic is certainly the best place for hair transplantation. I was looking for the permanent solution for my hair fall issue. Then last year, I went for the hair restoration surgery by Dr. Suneet Soni at this clinic. I must say that the support staff of this clinic is amazing. The environment of the center was also neat and clean.
Now, I have got amazing results with natural hairline. Therefore, I highly admire Dr. Soni and surely would recommend him.
pault493
January 10th, 2020
I would say Medispa Clinic is the best place for hair restoration. Dr. Suneet Soni is extremely talented and having a very friendly nature. I makes his patients very comfortable before and after the surgery. Also, the support staff and team look after the patients very well. I have got wonderful hair transplant results which has rebuild my outer appearance.
Thanks you Dr. Suneet Soni!
tarunm9
February 9th, 2020
My review is purely based on the results I have received after the hair transplant surgery by Dr. Suneet Soni. I would say he is the best hair transplant surgeon in India as I can see the visible growth in my hair within only 8 months of the surgery. Moreover, the support team of Medispa clinic is highly efficient and takes good care of patients.
benjaminw242
May 9th, 2020
I must say Medispa is surely the best clinic for hair transplant treatment. It is owned by Dr. Suneet Soni who is a world class plastic surgeon. I met him last year for the hair transplant consultation. I was losing my hair so quickly and looking for the solution that could improve my hair density and stop hair fall. Dr. Soni provided me the best hair transplant surgery. Also, the clinic offers quality service and facilities to the patients before and after the surgery. I have got decent hair transplant results. Definitely recommended!
radhikat3
March 21st, 2020
I was losing my hair and wanted them back desperately. On the internet, I came to know about Dr. Suneet soni and Medispa clinic. I checked out the other patients results which were amazing. After that, I also went though the hair transplant surgery after the consultation with Dr. Soni. I must say that the results only after the 8 months of my surgery were starting to appear and were really splendid. Now, I have got my hair back and I am really thankful to Dr. Suneet sir and his team.
johnr1974
January 18th, 2020
Wonderful experience with Medispa! The results are excellent and I am extremely happy with it. I have got natural hairline after the surgery. Thanks a lot Dr. Suneet Soni and team Medispa as they provided me the best hair transplant results. Highly recommended!
asadw
November 28th, 2019
one of the most expensive clinic in India only celebrities and business man can go there and comparing with other clinic in India
rathored
June 8th, 2020
The hair transplant procedure I got was from Dr Suneet Soni at Medispa hair transplant clinic to me it was incredible.I am very happy with my result. Every aspect was beautifully communicated very well by Dr Suneet. am satisfied and found myself lucky. A big thanks to Dr Suneet Soni from the bottom of my heart.
mohanl5
June 21st, 2020
I am extremely glad to get the hair transplant surgery at Medispa by Dr. Suneet Soni even in this difficult time of COVID pandemic. Equipped with proper PPE gears, the staff members did my COVID19 test before the surgery to make sure the safety of both me and the other staff members. I am really happy to see the staff members and doctors following all the social distancing norms and other guidelines issued by the govt very strictly. The best part is Dr. Soni did my surgery by himself like he always does to all his patients. Its almost 15 days of my surgery and I have not felt any uneasiness till now.

Highly appreciated the efforts of Medispa team and Dr. Soni who are looking after their patients wonderfully in this tough situation.

Many Thanks Dr. Suneet sir!
madana2
December 19th, 2019
I highly appreciate Dr. Suneet Soni for providing me the best hair transplant surgery. I underwent the treatment last year and I have received wonderful results. My hair density got increased and hair growth is very much visible. Also, the support staff of Medispa is extremely well-behaved and supportive. Thank you Medispa and Dr. Suneet Sir!
ahmede79
December 27th, 2019
Have a excellent experience with Medispa clinic This is the best clinic for hair transplant in Delhi. Staff is well supported and also cooperative. Thanks to Dr. Suneet. You really had given me a best service
chetank13
July 3rd, 2019
Great experience...doctor's so friendly...and the way of treatment is very effective within 12 month it starts give results.
I'd hair loss problem since 3 year ...now i m happy just because of you sir so thank you
rockys21
January 24th, 2018
Just 3 months before had a hair transplant at Medispa hair transplant clinic. Very happy with the treatment. The entire procedure was very comfortable. Didn't experience any pain or discomfort and would recommend to anyone considers hair transplantation. Just 3 months of my hair transplant surgery and my hair has started growing which I can clearly see and in near future I would definitely have better results. I am so thankful to Dr Suneet Soni who gave me that hope that I could look good once again.
gagany
July 27th, 2019
Fantastic clinic, Very clean and modern. The staff is amazing, professional and caring. Dr Suneet Soni is an incredible surgeon who takes great care of his clients. Highly recommend!
andrewm612
August 20th, 2019
I am extremely pleased with team Medispa and Dr. Suneet Soni who provided me the best hair transplant surgery. I was running out of my hair due to hair fall issue and wanted to get the permanent solution for that. Medispa provided me precisely what I wanted. I would love to recommend the services of Dr. Suneet Soni at Medispa.
manojk46
January 11th, 2018
Medispa hair transplant clinic is a devoted and dedicated clinic for providing the best possible solution for your problems. You will so secure here and appreciate your decision for selecting Medispa hair transplant clinic. My experience with Dr Suneet Soni is extraordinary and his hard work with my hair problems has changed my life and boost my confidence a lot. Thank you Dr Suneet Soni for this great results.
rohitv8
February 12th, 2018
I got to know about Medispa hair transplant clinic through social media. I was getting married in 9 months and had a lot of issues with my hair. The best part of visiting this clinic was that they had all the facilities under one roof with all the latest technologies available. So I underwent for hair transplant procedure by Dr Suneet Soni. And after 6 months saw a big transformation in my looks. I got great result by Dr Suneet Soni I am so thankful to him and wish him all the best for future.
pritams1
February 7th, 2018
I was so confused for my hair transplant then someone suggested me Dr Suneet Soni's name. So, I met him and underwent for my hair transplantation. I'm happy and satisfied with my results. So I give you all a small advice, before you go any hair transplant clinic first, make analysis all best hair transplant clinic and their doctor records. And meet their real patients who already done hair transplant. Check the methods and techniques what they are using. In my case I asked so many questions but Dr Soneet Soni answered me very patiently which impressed me a lot. Thank you Dr Suneet Soni.
animeshg2
February 27th, 2019
I am highly satisfied with the comprehensive care I received on the day of the surgery, the procedure was performed with professionalism and continued concern for my comfort. The entire process was carried out with pinpoint accuracy. And the best part was that there was no discomfort. Dr Suneet Soni and his team is true "The Best of the Best".
kishorek11
January 25th, 2018
Awesome experience at Medispa hair transplant clinic. Staff is so cooperative and skilled that you would love it. Results are 100% and I have experienced it myself. Dr Suneet Soni is so qualified, and he does the surgery in such an efficient way that you don't feel even slightest of pain. Totally painless procedure and worth the money you spend. Also, Medispa clinic is much better and show fast results than other clinic. My best wishes to those coming to Medispa clinic as I know you will experience the change in you within few months of hair transplant. I am so glad that I found Dr Suneet Soni for my procedure.
amitp49
September 3rd, 2019
The hair transplant treatment provided by Dr. Suneet Soni is very good. There was no pain during the whole treatment process. Dr. Soni and staff are highly professional. I recommend all bald patient to have a treatment here and I am very happy with my result.
nataras
November 7th, 2017
I am very happy with my result. Awesome experience. Friendly and supportive staff. Procedure went so smoothly and without any discomfort. Medispsa is one of the best hair transplant center in India. It has been a year of my surgery, and I am planning my second session very soon. Can't wait to see the result. Great work guys. Thank you Dr. Suneet Soni.
mohanl2
August 10th, 2019
Best place to get the treatment done Dr Suneet understands the patient concern and treat them accordingly staffs are very friendly very much comfortable to refer the patients to Medispa.
rohanv8
November 18th, 2017
I want to share my experience with all of you about the Medispa hair transplant clinic from where I did my hair transplant procedure. Before 6 months I did my hair transplant procedure at Medispa hair transplant center, and I am really surprised and happy to see the most effective results only in 6 months. I am sure within a year I will definitely get the great result .The entire staff of medispa is very experienced and behaved very nicely. Such a great team. Thanks to Dr. Suneet Soni for this nice experience.

Decent results of patients and positive feedback found on the internet.

By Madan A.