Habitat4Hope.org reviews

amberb48
3/22/16
These people are HORRIBLE renters! We just found out our house has been condemned due to faulty wiring (by the Tulsa Health Dept) Thankfully they will not be able to rent or sell the home until all the violations are fixed...which will cost them thousands of dollars they will never spend! Wrongful Evictions, BOGUS LATE FEES & BS FEES, Lin Paul/Anderson will harass you even AFTER you've been evicted. They LIE so much and are so full of it, that I pray NO ONE falls for they're scams again! This IS NOT a Godly woman, she is vindictive, and dramatic. Stay FAR FAR AWAY because your life DOES DEPEND ON IT!! She says she'll "Work with you", by that, she means she will let you be late as long as you pay the $100-$400 late fee! These people are frauds and scam on innocent, low income families. This MUST STOP
donnam37
6/18/14
These are the worst slum lords in America. None of the houses are move in ready. Please don't waste your time and money on these scam artists. The worst houses ever!
poshak
12/2/11
These people are scam artists! They lie, break laws, are never open to talk to a person or even take our rent. They give no grace period, even to someone who receives disability and doesn't get their check til the 3rd! They charge $350 late fees if it's not paid ON THE FIRST and aren't open before or after work hours and their hours change daily. They were only open noon to 5pm on the first and 1-4 on the second, allowing NO CHANCE for someone who WORKS to come by and pay their rent AND GET A RECEIPT! I wouldn't rent from these people if I was homeless and they offered rent for $5.00/month! Plus, it took me 4 months to get a lease from them and I had to hound them all the time just to get it. Originally, they told us they would pay the property taxes while we were purchasing the house, but the lease has US paying them now. The lease also put us under contract for 10 years at the agreed upon rent amount. Now they raised my rent $75/month! Well, no more. I'm done. I'd like to see them try to take me to court. I'll tell the judge they broke the contract, lied, are trying to unload unsafe, unlivable houses to unsuspecting people. These people are just trying to get as much money out of the people they rent to as they can for as long as it takes the tenants to figure out their game and drop them like a hot rock. RUN AWAY if you're considering doing business with these people. Check out their previous name, moveintoday.net, which they changed not a month after moving in. Their reviews online are never-ending and all negative.

Questions? Get answers from the Habitat4Hope.org staff and other customers.

Habitat4Hope.org?