Review of GymWorld.co.uk

Tel: 0800 019 1005
customer.service@gymworld.co.uk

daveg73
11/14/16

Now trading from a new business address 14 Wright Street, Oldham, OL1 3TF but run by the same rogues. Do not use this company. Not only did I lose my money but wasted my time listening to a stream of lies.

unhappyc60
4/30/16

Ordered machine costing in excess of £2k.
Waited as requested for 4 weeks, chased it up and was clear it had been forgotten. Could not deliver.
Cancelled order and went elsewhere (where I received an excellent service)
Now over two weeks later, fighting for a refund. Similar explanation as other complainant - chased by e-mails to which no replies have been received. Had to claim under credit card guarantee.

neilc42
1/27/16

I ordered and paid in full fro a Smith machine from Gymworld on 14th December 2015. This was my second attempt to order as the first time, "something went wrong" with the order.
I was told the delivery time would be 2 weeks but accepting that we had the Xmas break was told to expect installation in the first week of January.
Gymworld did not once try to contact me to update me and on numerous occasions i chased them about delivery and installation. Eventually they have admitted that they don't have the product and their supplier doesn't have the product, it has never been shipped to them and they have taken my money under false pretenses. As if this is not bad enough they are now on the 27th January saying that they "can not process a refund until next week" because "their accountant has to do it and they aren't available until next week" This is both untrue and unethical. If you can accept and process a credit card payment you can also process a refund and you are legally obliged to do so.
I suspect they have financial difficulties and I would caution anyone against using them.

tonya22
10/22/11

I bought a treadmill for just under £700, it arrived damaged, despite constant emails to this cumpany support services they have ignored every attempt, so too have the manaufacturer of the treadmill.

Questions? Get answers from the GymWorld.co.uk staff and other customers.

GymWorld.co.uk?