GucciOutlet.us

GucciOutlet.us has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. GucciOutlet.us also ranks 249th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate GucciOutlet.us?

“I ordered a pair of red shoes from this...”

Scarlette S.
10/15/14

I ordered a pair of red shoes from this company.....after the funds were taken from my credit card I received an email stating that the shoes were NOT IN STOCK, and I was asked if I wanted to replace it with another one(which I did not ) I send and email asking them to refund back my credit card for the amount they already remove......NEVER HEARD BACK FROM THIS COMPANY UP TO THIS DATE(OCTOBER 15,2014).......THIS COMPANY IS A BIG A$$ SCAM ....it's a good thing I didn't order the handbag also.....so Guccioutlet.US if you're reading this you can keep the funds you removed from my credit card and stick it deep in your A$$. .....EVERYONE THAT'S READING THIS DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY......ITS A SCAM!!!!

scarlettes
October 15th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the GucciOutlet.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GucciOutlet.us?

Have a question about GucciOutlet.us?