Review of GroupGolfer

Tel: +1 888-889-8505
getfeatured@groupgolfer.com

jw203
5/9/18

Group golfer sells these and then does not manage the course relationship and terms in the same way Golfnow and Golf18 do. They don't care if the course books tournaments every weekend making your use after 11:00 on weekends impossible. They will not refund regardless of course conditions, circumstances, etc. An advertised deal at $49 value for $23 is not a value if the greens have been aerated. I was a regular buyer, but no more.

rons159
3/12/18

I Placed an order for Golf Balls on Feb.4th '18. My account was debited Feb 6th. It stated on the order form that my order would be shipped by Feb. 6th. It is now March 12th and still have not received it. I've tried to contact Customer Service via their Website email many times over the past two weeks with no reply. I have phoned there customer service number approximately thirty times, and get a recording, "Not Available". I will never order another product from this Company.
"BUYER BEWARE".

Response from Ron S., GroupGolfer Representative
Ron, I hope all is well. We apologize for the misunderstanding but what we sold was a coupon code to redeem golf balls at www.golfballking.com. You received an email after the offer had ended that explained how to redeem at Golf Ball King. We asked Golf Ball King to reach out to you directly and it seems as though everything has been solved and your order has been processed. Thank you for your purchase and if you have any other comments or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at GroupGolfer by phone (888) 889-8505 or by email support@groupgolfer.com
michaelc590
3/1/18

I've used over 400 reduced priced rounds in the past 5 years. I've used them for an annual golf gathering of of 16 players 4 rounds of golf each aside from my own personal use. Never have I had a problem with Group Golf or the Course's I've chosen. Can say enough good things about it to date.
Mike

jamesb576
8/23/17

My wife bought me a gift certificate in 2015, and every time I go to look at the "Deal" it is for some lame book, training device (A la Tin Cup-Movie reference), or some course in the middle of no where. I never get any any deals "emailed" to me, and every time I check in to see if there is an actual golf deal, they have my address set for the state of Michigan. I have checked my settings over 50 times with no exaggeration which has my proper address here in southern California, but yet Michigan comes up every time. If you are lucky to catch a "golf" Deal in your city-great, but good luck for southern california.

ds192
9/2/16

Drove a ways to play golf with some friends only to find out that the voucher wouldn't work. We all pd full price to golf at the course due to the travel time put in after tried contacting customer service and months later still no resolution. Highly upset that the only suggestion that they gave was to make the trip and try again.

williamm134
6/4/15

Yes- There are some restrictions on the deals about when you can play, but for the most part, I haven't had a problem with tee times, etc. In a way, I like it better than GolfNow because the deals here are better. But the downside is you don't have as much choice about which course you can play and when.

hansonu
8/5/13

Group Golfer is like a daily deals site but for golf, which in my humble opinion is a pretty good idea. The deals are legit--mostly decent courses and decent discounts. There are some restrictions on the deals about when you can play, but for the most part, I haven't had a problem with tee times, etc. In a way, I like it better than GolfNow because the deals here are better. But the downside is you don't have as much choice about which course you can play and when.

Questions? Get answers from the GroupGolfer staff and other customers.

GroupGolfer?