GreatNewJerseys.cc

GreatNewJerseys.cc has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GreatNewJerseys.cc also ranks 7th among Jersey sites.

• And customer service as well was great and very helpful I am definitely ordering more stuff from them

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate GreatNewJerseys.cc?

“Great selection”

Nick D.
11/11/15

This site has almost every jersey I could want at great prices. On other sites some of these might cost $120. Great selection, good service.

“Horrible customer service”

Stephanie C.
1/25/16

Jersey is great quality. Only problem is they sent me the wrong size, and when I contacted them to let them know they sent the wrong size they faught with me about it and refused to let me exchange, and on top of it started to ignore my emails so now I'm stuck with a jersey that is way to big. Very unprofessional in that matter.

customer service (3)
nickd50
November 11th, 2015
frankt43
November 2nd, 2015
I have to say that I've ordered from different places and this by far is the best . The quality of the jerseys is great . And customer service as well was great and very helpful I am definitely ordering more stuff from them
juana42
November 14th, 2015
Great jerseys great prices and super fast shipping.
amdal
September 10th, 2015
this site is a reliable , I bought the jersey in this site, very good quality, low price, I appreciate it.
alicee9
June 5th, 2015
Good jerseys, wearing also very good, very comfortable
annt27
July 11th, 2015
I ordered some nfl jerseys in this site, it is so great, wholesale price, fashion style,and suitable size, also the perfect customer service.
josephl66
November 5th, 2015
Best jersey and fast shipping
mabelb8
November 11th, 2015
great customer service, sick gear, awsome deals.. they have everything & r super helpful...
alkp
November 7th, 2015
This is a very good site and low price also.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the GreatNewJerseys.cc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreatNewJerseys.cc?

Have a question about GreatNewJerseys.cc?