GreatNewJerseys.cc

GreatNewJerseys.cc has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GreatNewJerseys.cc also ranks 7th among Jersey sites.

• And customer service as well was great and very helpful I am definitely ordering more stuff from them

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate GreatNewJerseys.cc?

“Great selection”

Nick D.
11/11/15

This site has almost every jersey I could want at great prices. On other sites some of these might cost $120. Great selection, good service.

“Horrible customer service”

Stephanie C.
1/25/16

Jersey is great quality. Only problem is they sent me the wrong size, and when I contacted them to let them know they sent the wrong size they faught with me about it and refused to let me exchange, and on top of it started to ignore my emails so now I'm stuck with a jersey that is way to big. Very unprofessional in that matter.

customer service (3)
stephaniec79
January 25th, 2016

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the GreatNewJerseys.cc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreatNewJerseys.cc?

Have a question about GreatNewJerseys.cc?