Gratefulness.org

Gratefulness.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Gratefulness.org also ranks 35th among Self Help sites.

How would you rate Gratefulness.org?

“I wouldn't consider myself a very spiritual person,...”

Michael L.
6/9/10

I wouldn't consider myself a very spiritual person, but I do enjoy spending time on this site. Gratefulness.org promotes the ethics of grateful living and uses it to inspire not only personal growth, but positive changes across the world. I have sent many friends to this website when they are feeling overwhelmed or depressed. They have all been surprised by what just a few minutes of reflection can do. I find the articles in the practices section particularly well written and deeply impacting. It's amazing how reading about and developing an appreciation for something as simple as water can really change your perspective and affect your mood for the rest of the day -- http://www.gratefulness.org/p/index.htm Can living a more grateful life really change the world? I'm not sure, but I do believe we will all be happier individuals if we learn to better appreciate the things we so easily take for granted in our lives today.

michaell
June 9th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Gratefulness.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gratefulness.org?

Have a question about Gratefulness.org?