Review of graspskills.com

Tel: +1-919-238-9981
corporate@graspskills.com

bindus6
11/16/19
I was looking for an institute that provides the training in simplified manner. This institute had provided the best training facility that made the lectures easy for the students
shikhars2
11/7/19
I got in touch with Graspskills couple of months back. Got my training of prince2 foundation course from them. i found these guys very professional and knowledgable.
harshak7
10/26/19
The institute provides professionally trained person they guided the student by the best possible way,
bhavnad2
10/16/19
Got the training for this course, I am happy with the trainer he is professionally trained and have experience in this course
shaunr51
10/13/19
I completed my online training for lean six sigma green belt, they have a very reputed name for online courses
tomasg38
10/11/19
Dont get cheated with this company , you can spend your money in better ways. Frudlent cunning bast***s..
kuldeepa
9/19/19
I recently joined the training institute in online batch for lean six sigma course, very happy with the classes
markw806
9/9/19
I have attended A&S training which was organized in our office. The training was excellent and the trainer had really good knowledge. We have received the course completion certificate once the training was completed. Also experienced very good chat/call support.
jasonz54
8/24/19
I have attended SixSigma Green Belt Online Classroom Training with Graspskills. The participants are from different regions and the session was really interactive. The knowledge of the trainer is really appreciated.
roberth1258
6/20/19
We had a really bad experience with the company.
We had an applicant for a training event they organized in Budapest, they canceled it, after this - in return - they offered an online training opportunity, we accepted it, but they canceled it as well and when we asked for refund according to their own refund policy - (~1100 EUR) they flattered us for months. After a while, they did not even react on our mails and we could get our money back only with the strong support of PayPal and American Express.
I highly recommend to avoid them.
davidc1728
6/11/19
Make sure to pay with PAYPAL if you are desperate enough to use this firm for training as they will insure you against non delivery. That's the only good thing to have gone my way when dealing with this outfit. I paid NZ$1,800 to Graspskills for a Scaled Agile course in Wellington, New Zealand. Graspskills were unable to deliver the training due to lack of interest but would not offer me a refund (despite their own policy stating that they must provide one). They kept trying to put me on another course at a later date which did not suit my requirements.
Be warned if you start corresponding with anyone call David Jones from Graspskills. There is no David Jones- this is a fake name. When I called Graspskills Australian Number (several times), it was routed to India and if you ask to speak with David Jones, they will say that they are David Jones. But as soon as you start asking questions, they defer to the real' David Jones who you never hear back from!
DO not deal with Graspskills, timewasters and refused to provide a refund to me despite not being able to deliver the course.
Paypal- all the way!
omprakashb1
6/10/19
Hi Jency/John & Senior management,

Reminder -52

This is very unprofessional behavior and unethical from your entire team who was coordinating with me!!

Serious reminder:

Kindly return my paid fee amount with interest Today EOD..

Otherwise we will go consumer court and make sure the license to operate PMP training cancelled from PMI University !

Do you treat your customers like beggars ???

I want yo know who is the highest authority of. Grasp skills and want to ensiure your training licence is cancelled.

I am going to file a case on fraud case if don't hear from you by tomorrow !!!!!!
pankajc14
5/29/19
I paid for PSM classroom training and paid via credit card. The training was supposed to happen in April end however it got cancelled. Initially Graspskills employee (Apoorva Agarwal) offered me to take up another course but when I refused she promised I will get my refund in 30 days. Now it has been over 6 weeks and they have not refunded my money, they are not picking up my call and neither replying to my mails.
Please do not take any training with Graspskills, they will harass you like anything.
fernandc1
5/28/19
Excellent place to learn through training and courses
I write business case as part of my role. During my work-period in my previous company.
davidt747
5/10/19
I applied online for a training classroom. And I prepaid de classroom.
They do not have enough participant to maintained the training.

Ok not a problem, but they are unable to take the decision to cancel the training.
They do not want to refund the customer.

Graspskills is a trap do not apply.
johng1454
5/1/19
Booked and paid for training to be delivered in December 18. Day before the training the instructor had a family emergency. Training was to be rescheduled to January 19. No response regarding the dates. After numerous follow up's I was promised training in Feb which the day before the course, had to be moved to March, as the trainer had a "Family Emergency" again. March, surprise, surprise, another "Family Emergency". Requests for a refund were ignored - maybe the rest of the team had family emergencies. Save yourself the $ and the grief.
anonymousv409
4/18/19
Graspskills.com is a private company based in India. They offer trainings that they have no intention to fulfill and do not give you refund. I have tried numerous follow up but still gets no refund. Do not fall into the trap of this India based company.
mithrag
4/2/19
Having attended the Leading SAFE 4.6 certification training from Graspskills, I can say that the company is by far the best in training. I passed the exam with ease and will always be grateful to my trainer David and the organizing team. They took care of the minutest details like the stationary, the monitor, the presentation as well as the food that was very appetizing. I thoroughly enjoyed the course.
ayushr1
3/19/19
Wish I could give them ratings in minus.
Graspskill is a fraud company. They take full amount from you for the training and and once training is completed they don't provide you certifcation vouchers. They will stop attending your calls and will stop replying on emails.

I will never recommend anyone to go for graspskill.

Please be away from the cheaters.

Executives like Mr. Apoorva Agarwal is big cheater and never full filled his commitments.
No one
respose from the Email id given *****@graspskill.com on their official website
milam16
2/26/19
I took the Microsoft Project 2016 Certification from Graspskills and the trainer was very good. He was professional with a lot of knowledge. I am grateful to Graspskills for conducting the training so well and appointing a skilled trainer.
gomathim1
2/18/19
I liked the Agile Estimating and Planning training course that was conducted by Graspskills. It was in-house training where they took care of all our needs and requirements. The trainer was professional and gave us industry relevant examples to help us understand the subject better.
aditis25
2/18/19
It is very difficult for a trainer to convince an organization to fulfill all his requirements. Graspskills had approached me to conduct the Blockchain training in Bangalore. I must say that they are exceptionally good and catered to all my needs and requirements. The Whiteboard and projector were in place, all the students had a book and a pen. Also, all other requirements are it the venue, menu, the computer was all well in place prior to the starting of the course. I had specially requested for some light meals to ensure that my students don't sleep during my class and boy! That was looked into as well! I must say, I am highly impressed.
ajt16
2/4/19
I wish I could rate lower than one star and strongly recommend you avoid GraspSkills. Having completed several other professional certification training courses, this was by far the worst. I paid for a classroom training experience but received a webinar instead. While disappointing, not the end of the world. But that said, I should not have been charged the premium for classroom, to sit for a webinar instead. GraspSkills has so far ignored 3 requests for partial refund to account for the last minute change in format. Besides that issue, and to his credit, the overseas trainer did the best he could to present the course material: a 250+ PointPoint slide deck. However, even he recognised that the slides were repetitive, often misleading, and included slides that clearly had no relevance to the course. Worse, spelling and grammar errors throughout the slides were so extensive, and so egregious, as to alter the meaning of the material being conveyed. As a professional, this course was a complete waste of my valuable time. I would not recommend GraspSkills training services for anyone. Strong avoid. Bordering on scam.
lathikas
12/21/18
I really liked the Agile and Scrum certification training course conducted by Graspskills. They are highly professional. There were some technical problems initially when the online course began ut the support team was quick to resolve the issue. Also, I was not sure about how I would be able to attend the course after a tiring day at work but the instructor impressed me. Not only did he know his stuff but also made it fun by cracking jokes and giving real life examples.
lucat17
12/20/18
I got my PMP Certification today from PMI and I am elated beyond words. All the credit goes to Graspskills for conducting such a fabulous course with real-life examples and practice tests that were so apt to help me prepare for the exam. Also, they area good set of trainers- my trainer, in particular, made it so easy to understand that I could actually imagine him sitting in front of me during the exams. I passed in the first attempt and cannot find enough words to thank the Graspskills team for it.

I found graspskills quite genuine and professional company. i haven't faced any problem with them.

By shikhar s.
Questions? Get answers from the graspskills.com staff and other customers.

graspskills.com?