Grandbux

Grandbux has a consumer rating of 4.79 stars from 110 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Grandbux also ranks 99th among Survey sites.

• THIS PTC SITE IMPRESSED ME IMMEDIATELY,IT DIDNT TAKE FOREVER TO MAKE MONEY!!
  • I had tried other ptc pages but all were bad but grandbux was the best among all ptc for that I love grandbux <3

• They will take your hard earned money and not even think about it...
How would you rate Grandbux?

“The leading PTC Site”

Mahmoud E.
9/3/17

1) If you are planning to make an income here, spend your at least 1 hour a day on the site, because clicking for ads for few minutes and leaving will not bring you perfect results. You will need to learn how to manage your account. 2) Click always all the ads daily. Play Grandgrid if you have enough time. You can also do a Micro jobs for an easy task as an extra income. Try to get some direct referrals. 3) Do not rent referrals while you are holding a standard membership, you will only earn 50% from your referral clicks, where as upgraded members even the silver members receive 100% from their referral clicks. If you cannot afford an upgrade, go with Flash Clicker program for a guaranteed profit. 4) Buy any upgrade that you believe is a useful one when you can afford it. After upgrade, you can now start collecting free rental referrals.

“CLEVER anb BIGGEST S C A M EVER!!!!!!!!!”

digital c.
9/28/17

Granbux tell big lies for Paypal and members believe them. When all members are ready to cashout .....thieves of Granddux scam transfer all money of Account Balances to Purchase Balances. Dont invest again. They steal money from pure people to get richest with unethical ways. They just steal money and dreams.

ptc site (28) ptc pages (3) money (32)
juanfranciscoh
September 9th, 2017
This page of Grandbux has been a great help to me, I have recently made a deposit and I have had the opportunity to make a withdrawal, but I have abstained since I have seen that the more you maintain the profit will be greater, ¿what do you have to do? is to be consistent and not give up. Every day you have the opportunity to see more than 300 ads of which we can make a profit, there are more systems that we can take advantage of not to be trapped and that everyone wins, I sincerely hope they continue doing this excellent job Grandbux team.
princep12
September 18th, 2017
In my opinion grandbux is best online working and invest ptc worlwide currently..
Thank alot for the admin and whole team for their hard working and giving us best legit online earning oppurtunity.. Very recommendes to all..
God bless u all..
Long live grandbux..
Love forever grandbux..
alim111
September 25th, 2017
Just Joined Today...The Site Is Preety Much Stable And Seems It Would Be A Fun Working On This Site..Long Live Grandbux
katherines29
September 9th, 2017
ok grand bux is doing some work on their site, as a result they have placed the money from my account balance into my purchase balance, my cash out day is sept 14th I hope they get it straightened out by than because I had to wait 3 months for this cash out day and do not wish to wait another 3 months for the next one this is the second time this has been done to me their timing is perfect
lindas438
September 21st, 2017
THIS PTC SITE IMPRESSED ME IMMEDIATELY,IT DIDNT TAKE FOREVER TO MAKE MONEY!! I FEEL LIKE A HAVE A NICE LITTLE PART TIME JOB!!!GOOD JOB!!!
rogersm8
September 6th, 2017
The best ptc I've ever had!!

it's very fast and easy to make the ads.

I am very satisfied!

Thanks Grandbux
dharmikp1
September 18th, 2017
I can few month of work here and grandbux is most power full website and here easily earn money.so, I can support to the grandbux.
abdelrahmane3
September 8th, 2017
grandbux is the best PTC site , it has high click rates for rental referrals
lots of adds to click. Grandbux is the most trusted ptc site as you can grantee your cash out they always keep there promises , also they have the best support ever.
harshv3
September 2nd, 2017
Grandbux is the best PTC of all time. There is no doubt that this PTC gives more return on your investment than any other PTC. Now it has been about a year when I joined it till today I haven't got any issue. If you are ready to spend some bucks then I can assure you won't regret. Join it blind eye.
mansinghg
September 7th, 2017
its mind bloing.try this and eran more.its a ganuine ptc site and trusted.its give money reail.this give instently payment.you reedam money in yoer payza accaunt.and you take maney gift card
mhelh
September 9th, 2017
Grandbux is really great and amazing PTC site.You can invest with good return. The best and #1 around the PTC family!
ilmarj
September 8th, 2017
Hello, good evening Grandbux is the best pay to click site ever, you can make good money on this great page, long live Grandbux, the best !!!!
desnea
September 3rd, 2017
Grandbux is the most reliable ptc of all there is and the best in the world, it is the one that pays the best, I love it because it is very easy to get the money.
abdullaha83
September 4th, 2017
josev58
September 15th, 2017
Good morning, Grandbux is the best PTC site on the web, very reliable and serious, which allows members to know that their investment is assured and will be profitable, long live Grandbux and best wishes
rasag1
July 23rd, 2017
my username in grandbux :robinravi lightning fast payments.high average rented referrals million views to monetized websites,blogs,services and products.grandbux is the perfect place to advertise your products,services and side by side you can earn money.grandbux is cool join here and be your own boss http://www.grandbux.net/?ref=robinravi

Tip for consumers: deposit $2500 and recieve 1500$ cash back and also a chance to win 1000$

reshad1
September 11th, 2017
Im interesting to join with it with free standard member
lot of ads everyday
yeah more than 250 ads per day
i hope this will answer my question about best ptc
chrisw281
September 6th, 2017
New to the site and already loveing it a whole lot, must check it out you will not be disappointed! So much to earn and win fast and easy! It's worth taking omg a look at for sure
iramarj
September 6th, 2017
Hi, excellent page to earn money, this site is the best, recommend to all, fast payment and many forms to earn, best wishes
ptcm
July 1st, 2017
GRANDBUX is number 1 PTC site. Grand team is paid more than 3.06+ million dollars in just 3 years of time period. i earned 1900$ and cash out 402$ with golden,ultimate and superior. recently i received 25$ loyalty reward from admin. only in Grandbux team gives an opportunity for 100% referral clicks.

JOIN NOW

Tip for consumers: In Grandbux gives to fast way to receive your investment from referrals. Only in grand team offers 100% of referral clicks and instant cash out through payza payeer and bitcoin. Their are lot's of oppurtunities to make money even with standard membership
JOIN NOW Became GRAND member

armant2
August 1st, 2017
I would consider myself new to the woodworking scene and with the purchase of our first house, an amateur DIY'er. I tried to do some projects using just a miter saw and circular saw but when I tried rip cutting 1.5 inch wide lengths from a 2x6, I was frustrated with the inconsistency of the circular saw and it just didn't feel like the safest thing to do. When I was looking for a table saw, I didn't need something with a ton of power or huge but I wanted something that would be able to tackle all my at-home projects.
ravir26
July 23rd, 2017
i tell you you dont need any ptc site.grandbux is there and available for everybody to help us earn money online.see i dont have any special skills but i am starting to earn very easily.this is the right time to join .grandbux is also a right place for advertising your products,business and websites and blogs .you will get million views daily with the help of grandbux come on everybody join grandbux here http://www.grandbux.net/?ref=robinravi

Tip for consumers: upgrade to exclusive and earn huge profits

dinushas
August 3rd, 2017
The world one and only ptc site is grandbux.. i say that my haert... i register many ptc site but not paying and some ptc site is scam.. but granbux is very very good and best site i see.. i dont have a words say about grandbux

regards...
long live grandbux best of luck
guiap1
August 30th, 2017
The payment transaction is super agile, I use payza and this is my 19th payment proof.Im a Golden member
digitalc4
September 28th, 2017

Why close grandbux

nope, grandbux not support paypal anymore, you can use payza here.

By Tyson C.

refferals in grandbux are mostly active, but i suggest you not rent refferal if you just standard member or flash clicker, because the rate of click for standar member are low.

By Tyson C.

exclusive member which benefit for you, but you can starting as silver or golden member to reach exclusive member.

By Tyson C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Grandbux staff and other customers.

Grandbux is an online advertising platform where advertisers can reach thousands of potential clients while members earn cash viewing those advertisements.

satvete
Kevin M.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Grandbux?

Have a question about Grandbux?