This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

GraceDress.co.uk

GraceDress.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GraceDress.co.uk ranks 314th among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate GraceDress.co.uk?

“I was nervous about ordering online, but this dress...”

Ambersun L.
9/26/14

I was nervous about ordering online, but this dress is Just beautiful, it arrived a bit to big around the bust, but other then that really well made.My normal size is 4 and got a size 4 from gracedress.co.uk, it fit perfectly! Shipping is about 4-5 BUSINESS days.

“So i ordered a dress from this website..”

freddy J.
2/5/15

So i ordered a dress from this website. That process was fine the dress came in good condition. Dispute the fact it was slightly different to what it was in the picture i still decided to try it. Then it didn't fit as was slightly too big. As i paid £80 for this i decided to return it. So i contact grace dress via an email they provided on their website and a system they had for returns. I didn't hear anything back for a week and so i sent them two more emails. Still few weeks down the line i still did not receive an email off them not even an automatic one to say they had received my emails... i am disappointed that they didn't have the decency to reply to me. So overall i wouldn't bother ordering from them again!

freddyj3
February 5th, 2015

ambersunl
September 26th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the GraceDress.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GraceDress.co.uk?

Have a question about GraceDress.co.uk?