GoYugen.co

GoYugen.co has a consumer rating of 1.11 stars from 36 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. GoYugen.co also ranks 361st among Clothing Other sites. The most common issues with GoYugen.co are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• This company has the worst customer service department I have ever dealt with.
How would you rate GoYugen.co?

“Amazing”

Carter L.
10/2/17

Got mine in under 2 months and later bought more and really happy :) I've ordered multiple things and have received all of them in under 2 months.

“SCAM ALERT”

Teressa M.
6/6/17

DO NOT DONATE YOUR MONEY TO SCAMMERS!!!Same here as everyone else!! ordered 2 sweatshirts in December its June and nothing all emails are auto-reply that they are working on their customer service. I filed a complaint with the BBB and just received notice that they believe the company has closed down! Next will try to get $ back from bank. Fingers crossed! I wish I would of seen these complaints in December :(

customer service (5)
teressam2
June 6th, 2017
cassier19
June 5th, 2017
Agree with everyone else's review, we ordered a hoodie day after Christmas and it's June still no hoodie. At first they would auto email response the same as others reported now nothing. I have a very disappointed son who learned a hard lesson on how to spend his Christmas money. :(
kellys228
July 27th, 2017
They won't get back to you, or they will keep sending you that fake email saying we are over worked and behind. We ordered in March, it's July. The bank gave me a number to call, it just rings busy. DON'T USE THEM!!! They will take your money and you won't ever get anything from it!! Sad world we live in.
kamelas
March 4th, 2017
I ordered a sweatshirt for my son late January. He was hyped about the sweatshirt and was looking forward to getting it. I rec'd the confirmation that the order was placed and I would receive an email when the order was shipped. A monthwent by no email. Reached out to them via email and still no response and no order.
Told my son to share this on every form of social media!
Disgraceful!
dawnr49
May 25th, 2017
Do you not care that you are stealing children's allowance money? Advertising and selling clothing with no intention of delivering on such item is FRAUD!!
henriks5
April 25th, 2017
I bought a hoodie for my son three months ago, when nothing was delivered in a month I emailed them, they replied after a week with "we have had so much to do, it is processed and will be shipped soon". After nothing for a further three weeks I emailed them again, and this time I didn't even get a reply after another month's waiting. Totally fraud, isn't there an organization that can take action against fraud sites like go yugen?! I bet most people don't read the warnings on sites like this before they order...
annep49
March 1st, 2017
Ordered on February 15, 2017, received a confirmation number and made numerous efforts to contact GoYen regarding my order/shipping status. Company is a scam and I regret that I did not research this company prior to ordering. Customer service is the pits and I've accepted that they've ripped me off for $29.99.
renees59
July 9th, 2017
terrible service, ordered an item in april - not too long ago, however emails have gone unanswered, my daughter is most upset we have heard nothing from them and haven't received the item.
leea144
February 11th, 2017
I ordered three sweatshirts for my son in November 2016. I have emailed numerous times and get the same ridiculous response each time that they are ramping up customer service and my order will expedited. I believe the whole company is a fraud. DO NOT ORDER from them!
susanr157
April 10th, 2017
Giving them one star is generous.
I ordered two sweatshirts over two months ago and still haven't received them.
I haven't heard a thing and have received nothing. I am taking legal action due to this upset and wont let it go. This is ridiculous. Don't order from them or associate yourself with this company in any way!
dianem116
April 5th, 2017
We ordered months ago. I inquired and they told me they'd shipped it and to check my post office. I asked for a shipping receipt and they provided me with a data file that was inaccurate (not my order) and would have been completely ineffective at the post office. They told me to be patient. Months now, nothing and they are no longer replying.
gerid10
April 5th, 2017
Ordered 1/6/17. My son had to have orbit hoodie. I got scammed for $40. What a bunch of garbage. Charged my card immediately have not received a thing. Email responses are generalized and dishonest anyway
Geri Dettman
ks198
February 16th, 2017
As you read the reviews before, I too have been scammed. They took my money and have not shipped a single thing nor received a refund.
katrinam24
February 15th, 2017
Ordered 2 hoodies in early January.Still have no hoodies. I've got a general response but no details, hasn't shipped, no #'s to contact. My kids told me about the hoodies but I'm telling them to warm their school it appears to be a scam.
sunnym14
June 6th, 2017
I learned this the hard way like everyone else here, its a scam. I ordered the hoodie on January and it is now June and it has never arrived. I wasted 35 dollars on this hell of a "company". DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS!!!
patriciam210
July 24th, 2017
This is a fake website. Total SCAM ARTISTS! Don't fall for these scammers! They take your money and you'll never see the merchandise or be contacted. The are CROOKS!!!
robertr246
February 24th, 2017
I wish I would of looked up this web site review first! Do not order anything! If you do your just be angry like the rest of us for throwing are money away!
chrisv55
May 11th, 2017
Ordered Jan 2017, and never received the item. Email correspondence stated.

In reference with your order #18*** for Grey Camo Flag Hoodie /M, the same is under process.

It takes 5-7 business days from the day the order was placed, to be processed and then 25-30 business days for the shipping.

There are few delays as just because of the influx of orders. You will receive an email once the order is shipped. It will have the tracking details.

I really apologize for the delay and the inconvenience caused to you.

Opened a fraudulent claim with my financial institution to get my money back.
darrenl26
April 20th, 2017
We ordered and paid for a hoodie as a Xmas gift. Many mails and promises later we still haven't received it.
Anyone have a contact in this company who can either refund us or send the hoodie??
jasond119
April 14th, 2017
We should have the chance to give negative ratings. A scam is the only way to refer to this website. 1. There is no official way to contact them. Emails come back with auto-responses. They are always trying to fulfill the orders from being so far behind. 2. They sure are on time with receiving your payment. If the order were to take so long, there should also be a hold on debitting my account. 3. The reviews speak for themselves. How can I blast this so it is the first that comes up when bringing up their search. If you're reading this, do not, I repeat, do not give money to them. All it will be is a donation to them.
johnd788
June 12th, 2017
Don't waste your time or money on these hoodies. 7 months later and still nothing! Emails go unanswered. Calls go unanswered...what a joke. Thankfully i only wasted my money on one of their hoodies. Total losers!
carterl13
October 2nd, 2017
thinhp
April 23rd, 2017
Terrible service. No tracking of any items and delivery time is unacceptable. Ordered two item over 1 1/2 months and still nothing yet. No tracking, no items, no response.
lavinah1
April 28th, 2017
I ordered my hoodie at the beginning of March, it is now nearly May and I had yet to even hear form the company. The only way of contacting them is through email, however they have not responded to any. complete waste of my time and money. STAY AWAY!!
genaus
April 14th, 2017
I guess I got lucky the first time I ordered and it took a month for the product, now I'm emailing weekly trying to either receive the product or a refund. Now the website says it is not available at this time !
SAVE YOUR MONEY !

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

By Gigi B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the GoYugen.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GoYugen.co?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.1
Have a question about GoYugen.co?