Gourmandia.net

Gourmandia.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Gourmandia.net also ranks 12th among Local Reviews sites.

How would you rate Gourmandia.net?

“Nice large collection of recipes that's laid out well”

tyrone c.
1/19/12

Nice large collection of recipes that's laid out well. Many of the recipes are quite involved, but they look well worth spending time with. Although I usually give a maximum of 1 fork to a commercial site, but this one is an exception.

“I hated this site when I first visited it a few years...”

betty t.
1/14/12

I hated this site when I first visited it a few years ago. The layout is an eyesore, with all those links and other things all clustered together making the site such a chore to navigate. I visited it again recently and I saw that there is not much change. This site can be good if they make the layout a little lighter for the eyes.

tyronec
January 19th, 2012
frankr9
December 7th, 2011
I really love these recipes here. Last time I had frog legs when I was in Thailand but this one is a much better preparation with wild garlic. I guess it has to do with the flavor of wild garlic, that's the key.
nickah
April 14th, 2012
My experience with this website is generally great. The only thing that annoys me is the set of ads and links and the slow response of the website. Anyway, I don't care about them because I know that what I'm viewing are Michelin chefs belonging to a high class restaurant. The recipes are exotic and extraordinary. The video demos dazzle me especially the one concerned in making an ice bowl. I'm always in a shock not knowing that such secrets exist in the cooking world. Because of this website, I was able to realized that I'm still not on the middle of the road to success in cooking. I still have to learn more things and study some tips and techniques in cooking.
bettyt2
January 14th, 2012

Questions? Get answers from the Gourmandia.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gourmandia.net?

Have a question about Gourmandia.net?