Review of Gourmandia.net

Gourmandia.net reviews

Tel: +1-613-482-4614

nickah
4/14/12

My experience with this website is generally great. The only thing that annoys me is the set of ads and links and the slow response of the website. Anyway, I don't care about them because I know that what I'm viewing are Michelin chefs belonging to a high class restaurant. The recipes are exotic and extraordinary. The video demos dazzle me especially the one concerned in making an ice bowl. I'm always in a shock not knowing that such secrets exist in the cooking world. Because of this website, I was able to realized that I'm still not on the middle of the road to success in cooking. I still have to learn more things and study some tips and techniques in cooking.

tyronec
1/19/12

Nice large collection of recipes that's laid out well. Many of the recipes are quite involved, but they look well worth spending time with. Although I usually give a maximum of 1 fork to a commercial site, but this one is an exception.

bettyt2
1/14/12

I hated this site when I first visited it a few years ago. The layout is an eyesore, with all those links and other things all clustered together making the site such a chore to navigate. I visited it again recently and I saw that there is not much change. This site can be good if they make the layout a little lighter for the eyes.

frankr9
12/7/11

I really love these recipes here. Last time I had frog legs when I was in Thailand but this one is a much better preparation with wild garlic. I guess it has to do with the flavor of wild garlic, that's the key.

Questions? Get answers from the Gourmandia.net staff and other customers.

Gourmandia.net?